Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Check Indian Railway Seat Availability easily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Check Indian Railway Seat Availability easily?

I want to know sites which offers to check seat availability in simplified way. I have tried Indian Railways official website but its ask for source and destination station code, which i don't know. So, suggest me any site which shows the result on providing train number only.

Yeah, i know it's annoying because we don't know station code. Previously, i used to check from Indian railways too when there was no other options but now i know many sources from which i can check seat availability just by train no. or name. For example: There is a site named pnr status, here you just need to enter your train name or number in the given field and you will also get suggestion while entering the no. or name. You also asked to enter your destination station name, here you will also get suggestion and few other details. Once filled all the detail just hit the get availability button and your result will be displayed.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-08-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

You can check seats on indianrail That gov website

Comment

You can check the seat availability of your train before booking ticket to know whether seats are available in your preferred class by visiting PNR status enquiry page.

Comment

• Enter your Source and destination station
          • Choose the date of journey. You could also opt for the tatkal ticket availability too
          • Enter "Search Trains" and the list of trains, running dates, and their seat availability will be displayed on the screen.
          • Choose your train and preferred class from the list to complete train ticket booking

Comment

• Enter your Source and destination station
            • Choose the date of journey. You could also opt for the tatkal ticket availability too
            • Enter "Search Trains" and the list of trains, running dates, and their seat availability will be displayed on the screen.
            • Choose your train and preferred class from the list to complete train ticket booking

Comment

Working...
            X