Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPL 7 2014: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS !! How you all ?

Have you seen the match yesterday in between Royal challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab.
    Kings XI Punjab defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by five wickets with seven balls to spare at the Dubai International Cricket stadium.
    Its was 18th match and the most important thing is- Its continue 5th win registered by the Punjab kings this year in fact they really proved that they are kings.

Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

Indian Premier League 2014, Match 19 between Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals the match has been TIED. The Super Over has been tied and RR won the match on boundary count against KKR.

Comment

Hiii....Good Morning to all of you. I hope you all are doing great

Friends,,, i want to share about IPL 7 2014 yesterday match which was played in between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians and Sunrise won by 15 runs after defeating Mumbai Indians.

Well its really surprising its 5th defeat in a row for the Mumbai Indians and the exact opposite what Kings XI achieved.
        I don't know where is the room for improvement being in spite the whole team is well doing bowlers and batsman going well, team is still winless.
        Anyway this is the game of win and loss if there is nothing happen like this then the name Records would not be exits haha
        Have fun !!

Comment

Hi @Bhupender Good Morning to you too.

And m also watching the match at night which is between MI VS SRH. The MI have lost five matches in a row. This is their worst ever losing streak!!!!!

This is the last match in the UAE And all other matches will played in India . let's hope Mumbai Indian will do better.

Comment

Oooh hiii !!! and its again very good morning to all of you for the new day with a smile where is yours ? hehe

So lets talk about IPL 7 2014. Harish yes you are right it was last match in UAE and i came to know that it was schedule due to election so now its going to over. I think today Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders will play the first match to be played on Indian soil. If i say Chennai Super Kings has back in form after first game and now they have proved that they are one of the best team of the tournament.

Comment

Good Morning all of you, How are you doing today? I hope you have a good day today.

Bhupender thanks for your kind word!!! Are you fan of CSK?. If yes, so I have a good news for you. CSK beat KKR by 34 run in the first match of the Indian leg of IPL 7. In a match that was reduced to seventeen overs per side after rain delayed the start by an hour and forty minutes CSK dominated throughout to post their 5th straight win in six outings!!!!

Comment

ABD Villiers blasted an unbeaten 89* off 41 balls to help RCB to 4 wicket victory over the SRH in Bangalore on Sunday.

Comment

Hello friends...Very good morning !!
                  My pals, i want to share with you all about yesterday match played in between Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders.

Rajasthan Royals defeated Kolkata Knight Riders by 10 runs in the 25th IPL game played at Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad.
                  KKR chose to bowl.

Friends...this year leg is really going interesting and entertaining in India too after a successful completion of IPL starting in UAE.

Comment

Hello friends...
                    Once again with the new day, new hope and new smile i say Good morning to all of you !!

Friends...In IPL 7 2014 Mumbai Indians won their second match of IPL 7, as they defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by 19 runs at the Wankhede Stadium.
                    Well i am feeling good for the Mambai Indians at least they succeed to gather some wins in their account this year.

Comment

Very Good Morning Pals...!!! Have a nice day today cheeers

Guysssssss....in yesterday match news is Kolkata Knight Riders beat Delhi Daredevils by eight wickets in Match 28 of IPL 7 2014 and you know they are now at fourth in the table with three wins and five losses.
                      KKR got a great start once again while chasing a daunting 161 but also finished the job this time unlike a scary collapse they suffered against Rajasthan Royals recently.
                      Captain Gautam Gambhir was also the Man of the Match for his 69-run knock.

Comment

IPL 7 2014:Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 32 runs

Hey guysssssssss....whatss up ?

Friends...do you know in IPL 7 2014 yesterday match which was played in between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals.
                        Sunrisers Hyderabad return to their winning ways with a 32-run win against Rajasthan Royals in Ahmedabad on Thursday.
                        I think all credit goes to the bowlers. They bowled extremely good.It was 30th match of IPL 7.

Comment

IPL 2014: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab

Hey Good Morning To all of you !!!!

Friends, have you seen yesterday match which was played between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab at the M Chinnaswamy stadium in Bangalore.
                          Kings XI Punjab defeated Royal Challengers by 32 runs. It was match 31 of IPL 7 2014, and you know friends,its 7th win collected by Punjab XI. Sehwag was very happy had a smile on his face for this win.

Comment

IPL 7 2014:Kolkata defeated Punjab by 9 wickets

Helllo ...Good morning to all

Friends..lets talk about yesterday match you must have seen this because it was holiday haha anyways
                            Kolkata Knight Riders stunned table toppers Kings XI Punjab by nine wickets.
                            It was IPL 7 34th match.

Comment

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals

RR defeated RCB by 5 wickets in 35th match IPL-7 game played at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on Sunday

Comment

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians In Hyderabad

MI defeated SRH by seven wickets in Match 36 of IPL-7 at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket stadium in Hyderabad.

Rayudu is the Man of the Match

Comment

Working...
                                X