No announcement yet.

how love marriage can be arranged one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how love marriage can be arranged one?

When we ask people whether you marriage is love marriage or arranged one, some people reply " Love cum arranged ". But in my opinion love can never be arranged. And if arrangement is there then there was no love, because love never needs an arrangement.
    What is your opinion?

ya! it true but to love can't be arrange one .But god gives the reposibility to us to make the love arrange on earth.

Comment

ya i agree with u neha

here in china we also had arranged marriage in early age but no more nowadays ...

my point of view about marriage is that u do need to ask for ur parents' advice some times after all they have more experiences of living they see ppl and know much more than u do ....its always good for u to listen some of their advice ....but the one who make the final decision is always u urself

Comment

well there can easily be a combination of love marriage and arranged marriage. If you see Hum Tum and see the marriage between Rani and Abishek you will understand what i mean.

Comment

but this is not common in our lives. most of the parents insist on arranged marriages or leave the marriage plans to their children.
          miqsh
          EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

It true

Ya! its true .
            According to me marriage is very important Decision, parent concent should be there, If you are doing love marriage because parents have expirence to juge the person.
            If arrange is there then parent should asked to his/her child then make a descion.
            I mean to say that old or expience person should be there when you make such kind of descion is to be taken.

Comment

that is absolutely right!!
              parents need to be a part of the marriage issue. they can judge the person from the right and wrong. they helped us out in making us choose good friends. and i don't think that there are parents who don't understand there children. so they do what is best for their child.
              miqsh
              EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

In Indian or anywhere in world When two people fall in Love with each other they don't ask their parent can they fall in love? ..ha ha ha ..

But when it comes to marry their lover... In India they have to talk to their parent ... coz as per Indian culture marriage of boy and gal is establishing relationship between two families.

So boy and girl both talk to their own parent ... about their love affair and make them agree to talk to parent of their lover for marriage, so elder of family can fix their marriage.

That means love was not arrange but marriage was arrange ..., and many people say it love cum arrange marriage...

Some time boy like any girl or girl like any boy when they see each other in any Party or family gathering & there they like each other so any one boy or girl tell their own parent to talk to parent of person to whom they like about fixing marriage … this is called love (first sight love ) cum arrange.

Cheers…!
                Sunilkumar
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

love marriage or arranged marriage, love exists only when both mentalities match
                  means, its not a match between two persons but between two mentalities. That I call
                  as perfect match and got eternal love. Just like love who you like instead of love whom you love, same theory applies for getting permanent love when you love everything what your partner loves then slowly your partner will love your feelings. Thats what i studied in one pshycology book.....sgnaadham.

Comment

Two people fall in love, ask for their families' consent, get it, get married. Love. Arranged.

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                      that is absolutely right!!
                      parents need to be a part of the marriage issue. they can judge the person from the right and wrong. they helped us out in making us choose good friends. and i don't think that there are parents who don't understand there children. so they do what is best for their child.

really? parents never make mistakes? how is tht? all parents are same? so all ppl wit kids are gud, rational nd inteligent? thn we must live in a perfect world!

Comment

SMS Greetings

Hi Friends
                        Have u all gone through the greetingsbysms
                        its a wonderfull site by which we can send Personalized Web SMS Greetings all over India for FREE
                        Hope U All Enjoy in meeting ur Beloved ones personally

************ REGISTRATION FREE ********************
                        Last edited by Parveen Komal; 02-23-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

hey everyone

simply dropping by to say hi

Comment

hey everyone

just dropping by to say hello

Comment

According to me, the love marriage is better compare to arranged marriage because they will mutually understand and believe with each other then it will going to be a good life.

Comment

Working...
                              X