• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th CII Green Manufacturing Summit: 18th March 2015 - Sovereign II

4th Green Manufacturing Summit
    "Leadership through Green Technology & Innovation”
    18th March 2015: Sovereign II, Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi

Greetings from CII!!

The launch of “Make in India” Campaign comes as a new deal for India’s manufacturing sector, aimed to attract investment to transform India into a manufacturing hub. To realize the full potential of India, one of the key requirements, in the current context and as rightly raised by the Prime Minister in his Independence Day speech was the “Zero defect, Zero effect”. This translates into a manufacturing mission that is high on quality as also environmentally sustainable.

On this background the Confederation of Indian Industry’s (CII) is organizing the 4th Green Manufacturing Summit on 18th March 2015 in New Delhi, to continue building a momentum towards Green manufacturing in India through case-studies, sharing of experiences by companies in India and abroad and introducing the cutting-edge integrated solutions for sustainable industrial growth.

The summit is expected to have participation of over 150 industry leaders such as CEOs, CTOs, Senior industry representatives, Policy makers, Senior Government officials, Investors, Financial institutions, Technology companies, Consultants etc. and will provide a platform to deliberate on various facets of green manufacturing, encompassing the areas such as alternative energy, buildings & facilities, energy efficiency, components & machinery, consulting services, government programs, materials, packaging, pollution control, recycling, software, water treatment, etc.

The draft programme outline for the summit is enclosed for your ready reference.

I am writing to extend our cordial invitation to join us and to nominate sr. colleagues from your organization to participate at the summit.

We would appreciate if you could consider being a sponsor at the Summit. Your financial support not only offers an enhanced and targeted visibility for your brand but also helps us underwrite event costs to make it affordable and accessible to all who wish to attend. To know more about the Summit & partnering opportunities, pls feel free to contact me or my colleague Rahul Das Gupta - ciimanufacturing@cii.in

“Make your mark on the sustainable business community and take a leadership position in emerging green market opportunities.”

I look forward to receiving your positive response and even meeting you personally as well if needed for a discussion.

Kind regards,

Aakash Deep
    Deputy Director – Manufacturing

Confederation of Indian Industry
    India Habitat Centre (IHC)
    Core 4A, 4th Floor,
    Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003

Mobile : + 91 9810766055
    Phone : + 91 (0)11 24682262
    Fax : +91 (0)11 24682228
    Email : aakash.deep@cii.in
    Web design company