who need instant tea powder and some of other tea extracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who need instant tea powder and some of other tea extracts

Rui’an Lvzhou Biological Science and Technology Co., Ltd. was first established in the beginning of 1998. The technology of making all kinds of instant tea powder and biological extracts is under the guidance of professors and experts in the tea field from Zhejiang University, which is a university among the Top 5 in China.
    We are specializing in all kinds of instant tea powder, such as Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Calyx Tea, Scented Tea, Pu’er Tea, Brick Tea, Tea Polyphenol and some biological extracts. The Fucoidan, NONI(season-fruit), Ground Hemlock Alcohol(Taxus) and some other Chinese Herbal Extract, etc.
    we are trying our best to make the largest profits for our clients. Based on the stable quality, reasonable price of the products and excellent after-sales service, we have won a lot of domestic and overseas clients’trust. At present, our products are mainly exported to U.S.A, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, etc. Many Foreign Investment Enterprises in China also select our products.

I assure you of standard of the products and our excellent service.if you find any of our products you are interested.please feel free to contact me by e-mail or fax.A specific inquiry for any products will be highly appreciated and will have my close attention and prompt response.The samples and related thechnical data will be arranged at your request for more details of our company.please browse our website:http//www.lvzhou.cn
    Sam (Mr)
    Tel:+86-571-56832296
    Fax:+86-571-56832296
    E-mail:strongerman1234@yahoo.com.cn tommyliu_6@hotmail.com
    Rui’an lvzhou Biological Science & Technology Co,.ltd of Zhejiang Province(Hangzhou Office)
    Address:Unit 1.office 602.building 41.No.137 of jiulian new village.wen san Road, Hangzhou,china.

Happy Birthday to you, Many Returns of the Day!!

Comment

Working...
    X