X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed job alerts

Hi job seekers,

I want to give some tips to you guys.

I know people who have graduated and searching for a job , they don't know how exactly to approach to companies.
    I would suggest 1 useful tip which helped me a lot and I hope this would help u too.
    If you are searching for a job then go to indeed.com and select job search option, then refine your search , you will get 2 boxes , 1 box for "Type of job" and other for "where".
    Fill those boxes . ex : "Java Developer fresher" in "Bangalore,Karnataka".

Then you will get few results for the results , then you subscribe to e-mail alert. Daily You will get emails related to your search. I know these steps you might have followed or may be you have tried till here. But the important step starts now,

After receiving an email apply to those jobs within 2-3 hours. If you apply it soon you will get calls from those companies for sure. In that email, usually you can find contact numbers of those companies, after applying through email, call them and tell them about yourself. This will help you for sure.

You can try if you know better way to search,If you don't know any other way to search then follow these steps.

All the Best
Working...
X