• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click to build Chindia

best b2b
    Over 300,000 member
    over 400,000 catalogues,
    nearly 25,000 piece of trade information per day and more than 100 million visit .
    Looking for partners to exchange links or other area.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 03-21-2014, 10:52 AM.

We provide many different products like; blockboard, plywood,veneers,fancy plywood, and decorative veneer panels as well as polyester plywood. We also buy and sell plywood, particleboard, and finger jointed lumber, Albizia Falcataria as well as medium density fiberboard.
    Our entire products are qualified to meet The National Qualification Standard and Environment Protection Standard. And also, we provide high quality products to foreign market according to international standard such as BSI, HPVA, JPAS, IWPA. Our products have been exported to the markets of United States Of America, Japan, South East Asia, South Korea, and the Middle East.
    Our product standard, service activities, and quality control system is according to ISO9000 Standard.
    We expect to estabish a long-term business relationship with you,and will try all our efforts to offer you the best and competitive prices than other suppliers’,with the highest quality and delivery guaranteed for you. We sincerely hope our pefect service will obtain your kindhearted feedback!

If you need any further information , Please don't hesitate to contact us or visit our website .
    I am looking forward to your early reply and thank you for your consideration.

May you have a good health,happiness,and outstanding success in all your life!

Allan
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 03-21-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

i hate china
      http://i48.tinypic.com/15cem8j.jpg

Comment

okay man of short words!!! they mean business here. so leave them alone.
        miqsh
        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

I noticed that they polluted this forum with their business proposals, the lack of english and there ignorance which results them to deny all messages we tell them. Block the whole IP range of China, this will furthermore improve articulation, improve India's welfare in that we can discuss more about things that are relevant to India and let us focus more on things that matter ratherthan things of little importance. As long as they are allowed to post we will have to accomodate them, let us change that it is enough.

Comment

no

hi , I am chinese ! I don't think you are right.everycountry have some man like that

Comment

Well your thinking is wrong you see if had read all of the messages by your friends you will notice that they are tearing down this forum. Okay does it answer you. okay bye. I hate China as well and pests it breeds.
              Last edited by Omni; 06-23-2006, 10:19 PM.

Comment

No need to build CHindia, its their conspiracy. After they get everything from us they are going to war us again.

We shouldn't trust China again.

Comment

what would be there if they take everything from us??
                  miqsh

Comment

Yup what will be there if they take everything from us? No need to build Chindia. We are happy alone. And i am sure China's happy alone too. So for heaven's sake stop bothering us and leave us alone.

Comment

whom - the chinese or ME?? and chinese are dissatisfied people didn't u know?? they are bloodthirsty too.
                      miqsh

Comment

hey, you are wrong,
                        chinese people is not as what you think
                        be justice, ok?

Comment

some opinion about india and China

we are sorry to heard some indian people said some negative opinion about China, but there are always good people and bad people in every country.
                          but bad people is only a very small part, most of people are kind-heard and good.
                          I don't know what made you think in the negative way,
                          but it's not fair for me, for most of people in China.

Comment

listen cherrie haifeng. YOu are dissatisfied by what India people said about China eh??!!

You should be dissatisfied by what Chinese people said nonsense about India. Today there has been more then 10 terrorist attacks in India. We are not in a good mood so don't intimidate us please. This is my request.

Both countries talked shit about each other so who gives a shit.

Comment

Don't be so close minded. It's just an add. It show's how aggressive they are. Maybe more Indian industry should follow their suit and learn to be just as aggressive and maybe we will be able to provide a better life for 160 million manufacturing workers rather than just a couple of IT workers.

Comment

Working...
                              X