Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahabharat - [Full Episode] - 18th December 2013 : Ep 68

Mahabharat - [Full Episode] - 18th December 2013 : Episode 68

In episode 68 of Mahabharata aired on 18th December 2013, Maharishi Muchukunda's gaze kills Kalyawan

Lord Krishna saves Arjun and Subhadra. Subhadra informs Lord Krishna that she is frightened of Kalyawan. Lord Krishna informs Arjun that Kalyawan will not die with his arrows. Kalyawan challenges Lord Krishna to fight with him. Kalyawan follows Lord Krishna to a den. He mistakes Maharishi Muchukunda to be Krishna and kicks him. Maharishi Muchukunda's gaze kills Kalyawan. Lord Krishna informs Arjun about Kalyawan's death. Arjun informs Lord Krishna that he wants to accompany him in his task. Will Lord Krishna allow Arjun to accompany him? To know more, keep watching Mahabharat....

Mahabharata is a high-octane drama involving a huge array of complicated characters. It is more than a story that gives lessons and teaches us on life's morals and values. From sacred literature that brought revelations about Dharma and Karma through generations, this is the most awaited and ambitious project of Indian television, the legendary - Mahabharata.

Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Very excellent notification given.I really liked the given post and enjoyed reading as well.Thanks for sharing such useful information with us.
    I Love this Forum

Comment

Nice written post.I am really impressed with your written post.Thanks Megri for sharing such a excellent Episode with us.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this video.

Comment

Working...
        X