Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• narendra modi news

'Vote for India by Narendra Modi'
    Vote for India for for me this is new slogan of Narendra Modi while he was addressing peoples in Mumbai, Modi shared his views to peoples and tell them that time has changed and every poor person of country will live like VIP, he will have lot of opportunistic for survive.
    narendra modi achievements | modi for pm 2014

"Every poor person of country will live like VIP "
    Its seems to be funny
    well Hope for the best that is what we expect.

Comment

It is not exactly VIP the means is that every poor person live with proud and happily because they will have their own work....if modi will be in power.

Comment

Not interested in politics............

Comment

People doesn't like politics, even i am but i like to see Modi as PM....and you should too, this is actually for us and for country.

Comment

I agree with you Meanoop.......
            I Love this Forum

Comment

Thank you, Poonam Chauhan can i know some your views for Narendra Modi, actually here i am trying to know reviews about Modi to different persons.

Comment

Meanoop I like to see Modi as PM..............
                I Love this Forum

Comment

Poonam Chauhan as u replied me, that u would be happy to see modi as pm, i am big fan and supporter of narendra modi and truly want to see him as next prime minister of country, that's because i made 100 reasons images to choose Modi for pm, if you are really interested you can join this modi organization.

Comment

People in india are deep expecting to Modi to see him as PM. Narendra Modi is an able and sincere leader who is having a donative with full conviction to transform India into a strong financial strength.

Comment

You are right mesonali, Gujarat has its top economy now, and may richest persons over the world trying invest in Gujarat for their business.

Comment

yes you are right....but waht about AAP party aam aadmi party....don't you think AAP ig going well??

Comment

I'm big fan and supporter of Mr. Narendra Modi and want to see him India PM. I always read, Liston Narendra Modi related news.

Comment

avrilcory sound good, if you want to see him as PM, be the part of this great organization first...

Comment

Working...
                            X