India Forums

Go Back   India Forums > Indian Society & Culture > Indian Women Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2006, 08:57 AM

Excellent tips! perfectly perfect.
Link Building India
Old 03-02-2006, 02:36 PM

Do u guys ladies have any kinda home or any other remidies for a cracked heals{infact the whole foot}.
or is there any kinda allergy treatment to foot available??{preferrably house remedy}

i have tried everything....pedicure,glycerine,scrubber,creams n moisturizers............
wax n coconut oils.......EVERYTHING........its like" u name it n i have done it"!

so plzzzzzzzzz lemme know if there is something new cure ...........my feets would always love to visit u!!Once they r cured!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 09:54 PM

Smile How To Overcome Dandruff....

Hi Perfectly_Perfect

I want to know more in detail about the shampoo made by gooseberry,amla and reetha.....but what is reetha pls explain to me...and also how to boil the items together ....in what form ....like powder or can I get them in whole at any indian shop. What about gooseberry ..u mean whole or just the seed...

Waiting for ur perfect reply....bye
Old 10-10-2006, 02:47 PM

Renu always wear shoes with socks avoid wearing sandles or chapel because of which your foot is exposed to the environment, always wash your leg with warm water, then apply some cream before sleeping…. When ever you want to go out wear shoes…

Renu it’s my personal experience and it is very effective… so don’t worry enjoy…

Note: - Avoids direct contact of your feet with mud… don’t forget to wash your leg before sleeps…apply some cream having moisturizer.

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............
Old 10-11-2006, 06:19 PM

Renu always keep ur feet in the air. Never put them on ground. That will surely help
Old 09-13-2017, 01:09 PM

Default Health and Beauty

It has been Long time when Spa is introducedSpa therapies have existed since the classical times when taking bath with water was considered as a popular means to treat illnesses. The practice of traveling to hot or cold springs in hopes of effecting a cure of some ailment dates back to pre-historic times.
Spa benefits
Releases Serotonin and enhancing the “feel good” factors.
Relives chronic pain situations – arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
Body exfoliating treatments polishes the skin, promotes cells re-generation, refines pores and offers skin relief.
You can avail Best spa deals In Sparadise. They Offer great services
spa deals in bandra west