Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iplt20 - 2014

Indian Premier League 2014

All you wanted to know about IPLT20 - 2014 you can find here.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Hello Friends...As we all know IPL 2014 has been started on today and we all are much excited because its going to be more entertaining after T20 World cup 2014. So friends, i would like to tell you the time table and schedule of IPL 7, 2014.

The time table and schedule of IPL 7 2014, has been announced by BCCI and IPl committe and is scheduled starting April 16 to June 1, it will be co-hosted by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and India while Bangladesh has been kept as a stand-by during elections. The first match will be on Wednesday April 16 means from today and final will be played on Sunday in Mumbai on 1st June, 2014.
    There are total of 56 matches with 2 qualifiers and 1 eliminator and then the finals.

There will be a total of 8 teams you all know.

Chennai Super Kings
    Delhi Daredevils
    Kings XI Punjab
    Kolkata Knight Riders
    Mumbai Indians,
    Sunrisers Hyderabad,
    Rajasthan Royals,
    Royal Challengers Bangalore.
    So friends lets take enjoy of this tournament and see how's IPL 7,2014 is going to be this time.
    Last edited by Bhupender Pal; 04-16-2014, 08:04 PM.
    Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

As cricket lovers gear up for 7th edition of IPL, Collectabillia.com gives an opportunity to the fans to own a unique piece of history - a personally signed Virat Kohli bat and ball.
      Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
      www.indiabook.com
      Business
      Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

MI VS KKR - The 7th edition of the Indian Premier League kicks off in the UAE on Wednesday. The tournament starts with defending champions Mumbai Indians taking on 2012 champions Kolkata Knight Riders at Abu Dhabi.

KKR defeated the batting-heavy Mumbai Indians by 41 runs at the Sheikh Zayed stadium.

Man Of The Match Award to Jacques Kallis !!! OLD IS GOLD !!
        Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-17-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

IPL 7: 2nd Match - Delhi Daredevils V Royal Challengers Bangalore At Sharjah

RCB Team is very best in the IPL - 7. RCB IS WIN THE IPL - 7. Because YUVI 6 6 6 6 6 6. I live in Chandigarh but my favorite player is VIRAT KOHLI so i am gonna RCB only….I luv virat and RCB.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Team : Yuvraj Singh, M Muralitharan, AB De Villiers, JA Morkel, CH Gayle, V Kohli, Abu Nechim, AB Dinda, YV Takawale, R Rampaul, SB Jakati, S Rana, T Mishra, VR Aaron, P Patel, YS Chahal, Mitchell Starc, Nic Maddinson, Vijay Hari Zol, Sandeep Warrier,

Delhi Daredevils Team : KD Karthik, KP Pietersen, LRPL Taylor, JP Duminy, LR Shukla, MK Tiwary, M Vijay, SS Tiwary, WD Parnell, Rahul Sharma, KM Jadhav, Rahul Shukla, J Unadkat, Siddarth Kaul, Shami Ahmed, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Agarwal, Quinton De Kock, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jimmy Neesham,

Match Not Yet Started
          Last edited by Guest; 04-18-2014, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Royal Challengers Bangalore Won by 8 Wicket..!

Yuvi(52*),with captain Virat Kohli (49*) contribution 84runs from just 7.9 over, for the unconquered 3rd wicket as Bangalore chased down the target of 146 with 20 balls to spare.

Man of the Match Award to Yuzvendra Chahal.

Comment

My favourite and the very best player of Indian team and as well of RCB is the one and only Virat Kohli. Chris Gayle is also a powerful player in this team whom i like.He is a best scorer in IPL.

Yesterday RCB won the match by 8 wickets.I am happy by the winning of this team.

Comment

Your Favourite team and Player

IPL are going and My favourite team is RCB because of the Dashing Virat Kohli.

Hey you all.......... Please share your favourite team and player name with me.

Comment

My favourite team is Royal Challengers Bangalore and I like the player Yuvraj Singh.I think he is a strong player and my wishes are always with him.

Comment

Royal Challengers Bangalore is my favourite too. Even I wish that they should win

Comment

Thanks @Kajal, @illsharma, @Sapna for supporting RCB.

18th April Schedules of IPL-7 at Abu Dhabi.

3rd Match - Chennai Super Kings Vs Kings XI Punjab at 4:00 P.M IST

4th Match - Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Rajasthan Royals at 8:00 P.M IST

Comment

Good Start Channai in Ist innings. Score has (Chennai 205/4 (20.0 Ovs)).

Dwayne Smith 66 runs off 43 balls
                        Brendon McCullum c 67 runs off 45 balls
                        Suresh Raina 24 runs off 19 balls
                        MS Dhoni (c & wk) 26 runs off 11 balls
                        Dwayne Bravo 8runs off 3 balls

Total Score: 205(20 Overs, 4 Wickets)

I think it was totally a Dwayne Smith and Brendon McCullum show. I hope KX1P gets off to a great start.

Pujara and Sehwag are at the crease.... Pujara is on strike... Nehra will open the attack.

Comment

CSK vs KXIP - KXIP Won

Cheteshwar Pujara 13 runs Off 10 balls
                          Virender Sehwag 19 runs off 10 balls
                          Glenn Maxwell 95 runs off 43 balls
                          Akshar Patel 02 runs off 03 balls
                          David Miller 54 runs off 37 balls
                          George Bailey 17 runs off 10 balls

Total Score: 206 (18.5 Overs, 4Wickets)

What a chase by Punjab! They have done it with still 7 balls remaining. Well played Maxwell!, Maxwell fireworks made all the difference.

Comment

Hyderabad vs Rajasthan - Rajasthan Won by 4 Wickets!

Comment

KXIP did a great job.I have seen Preity Zinta was looking very happy and cheerful after this match. Maxwell played well and become the hero of this match.He made 95 runs in 43 balls.
                              Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X