Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megri, Can you tell us who have been banned by you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by googleabcd
    I think my account is not blocked, but I have lost interest on this forum so I didn't post anything during the last several weeks. As for those banned Chinese memebers, if they really want to post threads here, they can regiter a new account or change their IP easily. But they don't, which means they have the same feeling as mine.

To be honest, there are too few people, too few in-depth discussions and good points on this forum.It doesn't worth me spending much time here just for fun, or like someone else said "improving English".

Actually, it is a pity that Indian and most west people don't know Chinese, so they can't understand those millions of interesting threads on Chinese forums. However, when China is becoming the next superpower, maybe we will meet again on Chinese forums one day.

Don't bother banning me. It is my last post on indiabook.com. Good bye. 再见
    It seems strange. The people like him were constantly bent on abuses, hateful propaganda.

To claim about topics is ridiculous. If there are no good topics, what were the people like him doing here.

Or were they filling the good topics by filling abuses and disregard for other persons in the forum.

Any way good bye
    Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Silverbackman
      India isn't a democracy. No country today is a democracy. And countries that where democracies like ancient Athens ended up tyrannical.

On the other hand, India is a democratic republic. And I would say India is freer than China because of this.

However, India still has a long way to go, especially on economic freedom. Social issues as well need to be more liberalized, homosexuals are treated very badly in India. Indians have historically been tolerant to homosexuals......then the Mughal Muslims came, then the Christian British (worst of all) came and made India more puritanical.

yeah you are right. India was basically a very tolerant society who accepted so many foreigners into our country. Now also the constitution of India is very liberal but the people are rarely.

Comment

This forum has stongman .

Comment

Working...
        X