• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Chinese's trip to India

Pure Photos:
    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=444635

Original Photos with description in Chinese
    http://forum.xitek.com/showthread.ph...3&pagenumber=1
    Last edited by googleabcd; 02-23-2007, 10:33 AM.

We will never see photos of beautiful spots in Delhi, Mumbai and other city among tourist photos. Such beautiful photos tourists reserve for their own countries and when they visit India they click photos of poor and dirty parts only. Rest assured tourists can go to hell. I am happy with the well maintained places I see around me. Of course there are towns and cities in India which are dirty but I am 100 % sure your China is as dump minus the few skyscrapers whose photos are posted here. Why, even Singapore and Hong Kong have dump places whose photos I've seen. Seen none from China because the govt minders probably don't allow tourists to click such photos, haha very clever :-|

Comment

You are absoultely wrong, take a look at the following thread, there are many beautiful places of India. However, you have to admit the overall environment of India are pretty dirty.
      中国主要重点新闻网站,依托新华社遍布全球的采编网络,记者遍布世界100多个国家和地区,地方频道分布全国31个省市自治区,每天24小时同时使用6种语言滚动发稿,权威、准确、及时播发国内外重要新闻和重大突发事件,受众覆盖200多个国家和地区,发展论坛是全球知名的中文论坛。

If India doesn't revise its current development strategy which too much focuses on IT and service sections while ingoring the manufacture section that benefits major population, it never stands a chance to compete with China or other nations.

Looking at current India is just like watching the China twenty years ago. I hope Indian can learn more from China's reform. It is not a shame at all, China also studied the Buddhism from India hundreds of years ago.

Originally posted by observer
      We will never see photos of beautiful spots in Delhi, Mumbai and other city among tourist photos. Such beautiful photos tourists reserve for their own countries and when they visit India they click photos of poor and dirty parts only. Rest assured tourists can go to hell. I am happy with the well maintained places I see around me. Of course there are towns and cities in India which are dirty but I am 100 % sure your China is as dump minus the few skyscrapers whose photos are posted here. Why, even Singapore and Hong Kong have dump places whose photos I've seen. Seen none from China because the govt minders probably don't allow tourists to click such photos, haha very clever :-|

Comment

Those photos again point out the poorer parts of India. If you want to look at India selectively like this you are only fooling yourself. See my other thread about a Delhi suburb. It's an ordinary, middle class suburb. That's the world millions of Indians live in.
        Last edited by observer; 02-24-2007, 01:19 AM.

Comment

India we live in :-

Central Park, Delhi-

An office building, Delhi-

A traffic roundabout, Delhi-

Last edited by observer; 02-24-2007, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Those photos again point out the poorer parts of India. If you want to look at India selectively like this you are only fooling yourself. See my other thread about a Delhi suburb. It's an ordinary, middle class suburb. That's the world millions of Indians live in.
            You are funny. This chinese tourist didn't selectively take photos. Actually in his post, he said he tried to find some good parts such as skyline and high quality high way, but he failed to find much. You should ask yourself why it is so hard to find good places to give good impression to foreign tourists.

Below is a very tiny and unknown Chinese city/town, only 120,000 people, ranks after 50th in China in terms of population.
            Please compare its infrastructure and buildings with your captial Delhi.

I guess you never heard of the following Chinese cities:
            Su Zhou

Cheng Du

Chong Qing

A chinese city with only 120,000 population, ranks after 50th in China

Last edited by googleabcd; 02-25-2007, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I don't understand why chinese people come and start a fight like this. What's the point in showing these pictures. YOu wanna prove that we suck, fine we suck. Happy. Let these people think that we are good for nothing observer. In the meantime we are gonna improve ourselfes. It will be like a tortoise and hare race. China is the hare or rabbit and India is tortoise. It's upto you guys' to decide who wins at the end.

Comment

The Chinese tourist obviously visited dump places and posted those pictures as pictures of whole India making others say "oh India is so chaotic, so dirty". Then from where did the pictures I post come from??? That's the world, me an average Indian lives in. So get a clue.

Plus there's no point in posting lovely photos of China. We are discussing India here not China. Who cares if China's XYZ city has lovely buildings? Millions of Chinese are peasants who live in huts and slums. Everyone knows that developing country China.

Comment

Very flattering photo of Beijing :-

Comment

Very flattering photo of Beijing :-

It should be in Guangzhou, there is high rise bridge on the background

Comment

Bridge? Only things I see are a dirty wall and a peasant Chinese boy.

Comment

Bridge? Only things I see are a dirty wall and a peasant Chinese boy.
                        Take a look at the huge poles on your photo, they are the same as below.
                        Btw, Guangzhou's GDP per capital is $10,000 USD in 2006, a peasant boy doesn't mean anything. However, if this kind of scene can be found in everywhere in a city, that is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
                          a peasant boy doesn't mean anything.

you mean to say that people do not matter in China, only structures.

Remember that no country can proceed ahead with such attitude.
                          It is very strange that most of the discussion is centered on the sky scrappers and overbridges in the respective countries.
                          But every body knows that these skyscrappers and overbridges are not the real things. The development of the people must be the real issue. These skyscrappers do not have the population of even 1% in each country.

And selfish people like you have only made the issue of this building and that little bothering about the lives of the common people in the streets, villages.

I hope that you will work for the betterment of the common people.
                          Thanks
                          Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Are you kidding me? 1% x 1.3 billion = 13million.
                            I only count the TOP10 cities:
                            18 m ppl in Shanghai
                            8 m ppl in Hongkong
                            16 m ppl in Beijing
                            10 m ppl in Guangzhou
                            10 m ppl in Shenzhen
                            28 m ppl in Chongqing
                            Currently there are 42% Chinese living in cities and 20 million ppl move to cities from countryside every year.
                            Not real things??Wow, are you saying that the dream land in your brain are real things? LOL
                            Skylines, high-rise appartments, subway, highway, shopping mall, airport, all these infrastructure give Chinese ppl a better life.

I don't think being a peasant boy is shame. Actually, current Chinese presdient HuJinTao and Chinese premier WenJiaBao came from the very poor rural areas, they were peasant boys before. As long as you have ambitious and perseverance, you will become somebody in the current China.

The only shame is that people just accept their fates and doing nothing. What I am talking about, you should know more about me.

Originally posted by Puneet Sood
                            you mean to say that people do not matter in China, only structures.

Remember that no country can proceed ahead with such attitude.
                            It is very strange that most of the discussion is centered on the sky scrappers and overbridges in the respective countries.
                            But every body knows that these skyscrappers and overbridges are not the real things. The development of the people must be the real issue. These skyscrappers do not have the population of even 1% in each country.

And selfish people like you have only made the issue of this building and that little bothering about the lives of the common people in the streets, villages.

I hope that you will work for the betterment of the common people.
                            Thanks
                            Last edited by googleabcd; 02-27-2007, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
                              Are you kidding me? 1% x 1.3 billion = 13million.
                              I only count the TOP10 cities:
                              18 m ppl in Shanghai
                              8 m ppl in Hongkong
                              16 m ppl in Beijing
                              10 m ppl in Guangzhou
                              10 m ppl in Shenzhen
                              28 m ppl in Chongqing
                              Currently there are 42% Chinese living in cities and 20 million ppl move to cities from countryside every year.
                              Not real things??Wow, are you saying that the dream land in your brain are real things? LOL
                              Skylines, high-rise appartments, subway, highway, shopping mall, airport, all these infrastructure give Chinese ppl a better life.

I don't think being a peasant boy is shame. Actually, current Chinese presdient HuJinTao and Chinese premier WenJiaBao came from the very poor rural areas, they were peasant boys before. As long as you have ambitious and perseverance, you will become somebody in the current China.

The only shame is that people just accept their fates and doing nothing. What I am talking about, you should know more about me.
                              My Dear
                              Not all the people living in the cities live in the skyscrappers. Not even the one percent of the urban population. What about the rest of the people.

If you are telling me that all the persons you mentioned in the cities live in the skyscrappers, then you are living in the fools paradise.

Most of the people are living in the cities are living in the slums as this picture shows. The pathetic living conditions in the slums are known even to you. But you are so mired in high headedness, that it is futile to talk to you to tell about them.

But people like you are so busy with the propaganda that you are not bothered about your brothers. Instead of helping them, you are treating with disdain.

What should be the bigger shame than this.

Even by your count the most people are just 'villagers' even now. But you are so busy with counting the skyscrappers, how can I expect you to be concerned about their welfare.

First of all, change your attitude towards the fellow chinese, otherwise these chinese will change you.
                              Last edited by Puneet Sood; 02-28-2007, 11:08 AM.
                              Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Working...
                              X