China emsaculated by Tibet in ancient times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China emsaculated by Tibet in ancient times

In ancient times Tibet was a great kingdom. It many times conquered various parts of China and rendered the Chinese helpless. A Tibetan emperor conquered and scared China into marrying a Chinese princess to him. Similarly China shuddered from the fear of Mongolia. That's why it made the great wall of china to hide and peek from behind it.

Later on Tibet and Mongolia realised that always fighting isn't how civilized people behave. Thus they embraced the great Indian philosophy and religion of Buddhism and non-violence. After that they stopped waging wars. But China was to never become civilized. It rejected Buddhism and the idea of non-violence and attacked Tibet and Mongolia from the behind after they had given up their arms (observe that it couldn't do anything to either of them when they used to fight themselves). Thus today we have the situation of an uncivilized, uncultured, barbaric China occupying Tibet and half of Mongolia, countries which had decided to become civilized by following the Indian example.

Shame on China. It should free Tibet and Mongolia and learn from India to be humble, non-violent and civilized.

Chinese beware. Tibetans won't take your nonsense for long. They will soon dilute their completely non-violent stance and take up guns. And then they will fuck you Chinese up like they did 1000 years ago hehe. Be very scared of Tibetans you Chinese cowards.

In the future US will defeat China over Taiwan, Japan will defeat China over Korea and India will defeat China over Tibet. China sits alone scared and helpless, surrounded on all sides by big adversaries. The Chinese sure have hard times ahead. That's why we can see their insecurity on this forum with their big mouths

Comment

lol datang you gone crazy. Pakistan and Bangladesh? For those mosquitoes one Indian state itself is enough. Singapore doesn't even hate India, it has good relations with India. And I don't know what crazy fantasies you're having about Bangalore, plain crazy haha, hearing for the 1st time from you.

Tibet is part of China!!Tibtens and Hans have the same phylum!!
      Yes, Chinese are actually Tibetan slaves since history and Tibetans will enslave you again soon

Comment

Originally posted by procchina
        I just like beef,I do not want to drink milk!!
        your poor mother...lolz...i can imagine the state of her breast when she tried to feed you....hahaha...
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

1962 was 45 years ago Long time back. If you stay in the past only you suffer. China faces big troubles ahead. Not just India but US, Japan and Russia will squeeze it.

Comment

u know what all the Indians over here, just forget this people, by them saying sikkim not being a part of India won't make that a fact. I am gonna give moderator a mail and see what he does.

Comment

Any way Tibetan New year is coming in March.

Happy Losar To all Tibetans

May the oppressive chinese get of Tibetan's Land
              Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Tibet is belong to China!!
                Kidd is cool

Comment

Tibet belongs to India. China is weak thin.

Comment

Originally posted by leo988
                    You Know So Many About Indian. I See China's Future. I Hope More Chinese Wake Up To Know More About Indians. They Are Not Mild, They Are Dangerous And Daydreaming.

Why Indians Have No Credit In Business.
                    Why Indians Like To Brag.
                    Their Only Advantage Is English, Given By Charitalbe Colonist.
                    Any One Give Me A Answer.
                    Great you guys are willing to know more about us. Good good. Everyone wants to know about great people. Hope you read about us in books too.

On the other hand we don't give a shit about losers like you!!

Comment

In April this year, I visited Lasa capital of Tibet
                      there are some pictures taken in Lasa.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Why do Indians and Chinese have to fight so much? Why can't we all get along?

Comment

Working...
                            X