About indian community needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About indian community needs

India, desi, Indian classifieds, Classifieds, Movies, Events, Yellow Pages, saleitems, roommates, Coupons, , Deals and more

This is very good site containing nearly all information needed by indian community in Connecticut and many other cities.
    Have a look.
    Thanks

Wow its good to know about this site.

Comment

good site for all the info one could get. useful.
      miqsh
      EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

You know what the Indian community living in Europe and North America needs??

I know.

A big TIGHT SLAP on their face to make them realize that what kinda fool they are of leaving their country alone just cause it is not developed. what will happen if your mom leaved you when you were 5 years old.

same thing. USA is 200 or 300 years old. India is only 58.

yup and the tight slap includes all Indians living there, including me.

Comment

can i be the one to slap you!! mwahahaha jus kidding
          miqsh

Comment

sure go ahead. slap me iqbal. after that i think i will also get a chance to slap you. Hope the hand which can lift 115 pounds in bench press can apply the same pressure on you.

hahahahahahahahaha lol. don't mind huh. just kidding.

Comment

u are getting nowhere with that conceited face of urs. as for the info about india. i don't have a problem. you have a factory within yourself that i sometimes really wonder if you 'produce' any facts.
              miqsh

Comment

hahaha very funny miqsh. good joke. so what do you think indian community actually needs. what they actually need is some facts about India, true facts which will make them proud about their country.

Comment

that is the reason. i think that you are very eager to tell somthing about india that you might have tried to add some flavor to it that it might have added a wriong meaning to it.
                  miqsh

Comment

maybe but people over here thinks India is a land of poverty. This kinda thinking should be removed form their mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X