Indian Underworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Underworld

I wonder does anyone know about any of india's mysterious underworld, I would like to know because it is interesting.

Well I can tell you one thing, my grand uncle is a lawyer for a major mafia family in Banglore . I am not joking either, we call him Tommy-Uncle.

Comment

Eh??

You know, I once read about the code words that the Mumbai underworld uses, a kind of a trade language of theirs. They call a lawyer who always fights cases for a gangster or a gang uncle. He is on the payroll of the gang. No offences to your uncle *shivers*

Some other interesting ones (you might be familiar with them through hindi gangster movies) are ghoda(horse in hindi) for revolver/hand-gun, kauwa (crow in hindi) for cellphone, supari (chewing tobacco mix in hindi) for contract to kill, khoka for a crore rupees and peti(trunk in hindi) for a lakh.

Comment

Knowledge! Knowledge!

Oh wow, you guys seem to know quite a lot about the underworld... very interesting... have more of it?

Comment

who could access the underworld?

Comment

Originally posted by observer
            Eh??

You know, I once read about the code words that the Mumbai underworld uses, a kind of a trade language of theirs. They call a lawyer who always fights cases for a gangster or a gang uncle. He is on the payroll of the gang. No offences to your uncle *shivers*

Some other interesting ones (you might be familiar with them through hindi gangster movies) are ghoda(horse in hindi) for revolver/hand-gun, kauwa (crow in hindi) for cellphone, supari (chewing tobacco mix in hindi) for contract to kill, khoka for a crore rupees and peti(trunk in hindi) for a lakh.
            Oh really! Is it true?

Comment

Working...
            X