No announcement yet.

Blue/Green Eyed Indians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The exact color of the human eye is determined by the amount of a single pigment called melanin that is present in the iris of the eye. A small amount of melanin will result in blue eyes, a larger amount will result in green eyes, and brown eyes represent melanin-rich irises.
    Among human phenotypes, blue eyes are a relatively rare eye color.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

I did not know that the colour of eyes can lead to that much longer debate. But In some medivial literature of English there is mention of 'green eyes' which is meant to denotify the wicked person or so.
      I have nothing against the persons having various kinds of eyes. But colour of eyes have been used to denotify the mentality of the person as well.
      Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

My dad and my aunt have greenish yellow colour eyes. One of my best friend and my sister in law have green eyes. We are all Indians.
        Sharm

Comment

We cannot judge mentality and nature of any person on color of their eyes ..... he he he
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Hey,It is the nature gift to have the blue and green eyes.

Comment

Working...
            X