Onion prices high in Chandigarh City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onion prices high in Chandigarh City

Come monsoon and rates of onions have started soaring. Available at Rs 20 per kg a fortnight ago, onions are now available for Rs 65 to Rs 70 per kg.
    Last edited by jatinderSingh; 08-27-2015, 11:17 AM.

Chandigarh market committee started selling onions at Rs 55 per kg against the market price of Rs 65-70 per kg in the fruit and vegetable market in Sector 26. The outlet will remain open everyday from 11am to 7pm in the Sector 26 market.
    It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

It is predicted that prices will go to 100-120 per kg in forth coming days
      Web design company

Comment

Onion are not exported said goverment

The India government announced on Saturday ensure that onions are not exported and are made available in the domestic market. Onion prices have been on the rise across the country in the past one month. At many places, onion prices crossed the Rs.70 per kg mark on Thursday with most people complaining that the government was not doing enough to contain price rise.

Comment

The skyrocketing prices of onions hit a new high on Sunday as onions were sold from Rs 75 per kg to Rs 80 per kg in markets. The onion rate hike is burning a hole in everyone's pocket.

Comment

Onion is the new gold and the one which we eat as well. Gift your sisters and brother this Rakhi. What an idea Sirji lol
            IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
            IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Guy you know the reason behind it i will show
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X