Vajpayee, Musharraf, Madhuri Dixit and Margaret Thatcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vajpayee, Musharraf, Madhuri Dixit and Margaret Thatcher

Vajpayee, Musharraf, Madhuri Dixit and Margaret Thatcher are traveling in a train.
    The train suddenly goes thru a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel.

Thatcher and Vajpayee are sitting there looking perplexed. Musharraf is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

Thatcher is thinking: "These Pakistanis are all crazy after Madhuri. Musharraf must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him.

Madhuri is thinking: "Musharraf must have moved to kiss me,and kissed Margaret instead and got slapped."

Musharraf is thinking: "Damn it, Vajpayee must have tried to kiss Madhuri, she thought it was me and slapped me."

Vajpayee is thinking: "If this train goes through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap Musharraf again".
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

nice joke here is one more

A master asks his students
    master : A for
    student : Apple
    master : B for
    student : Badda Apple
    master : C for
    student : Chotta Apple
    master : D for
    student : Dher sare Apple
    master : E for
    student : Ek aur Apple
    master : H for
    student : Ho gaya na pet kharab

Comment

nice jokes people.

Comment

Vajpayee-Musharraf and the Buttons

Vajpayee and Musharraf meet up in Islamabad for talks on nuclear arms. When Vajpayee sits down he notices Musharraf 's chair has three buttons on the armrest. They begin talking but after 5 minutes Musharraf presses a button and a boxing gloves pops out of Vajpayee chair and bashes him on his face.
        Vajpayee, barely believing it, carries on talking but after another few minutes Musharraf presses a second button and out comes a large boot and kicks him in the butt. Vajpayee is kicked off but still remains outwardly calm. They resume the talk, but after 5 minutes Musharraf presses the final button, and from under the table another boxing glove hits Vajpayee. The Indian PM is really fed up by it now and stands up to leave. "'We'll continue this talk next week in the New Delhi" says the Prime Minister. Musharraf, choking from laughing, is too proud to say no, so the appointment stands.
        A week later Vajpayee receives Musharraf in the Prime Minister's Office, and as Musharraf sits down, he sees three buttons in the arm-rest of Vajpayees chair. As the meeting goes on, Musharraf sees Vajpayee press the first button, and ducks really fast, but nothing seems to happen. This doesn't stop Vajpayee from laughing... really loudly. After this, Indian PM continues where he left off, until he presses another button. Musharraf reacts really quickly, and jumps up. Absolutely nothing happens, and this time Vajpayee falls out of his chair laughing. Musharraf doesn't get it - what the hell is happening here? But he hasn't been harmed yet, so he sits down again to talk further. After a few minutes Indian PM presses the final button. This time, Musharraf stays sitting, but Vajpayee isn't, he's rolling on the floor, doubled up from laughing. Musharraf is really annoyed by now, so he stands up from his chair and shouts: "I've had enough of this, I'm going back to Pakistan " Vajpayee: (Through tears of laughter from the floor) - "PAKISTAN?? ..... What PAKISTAN??? DO YOU THINK STILL IT IS THERE??"

Comment

OMG!! This one is the best joke ever. Fantastic yudhister. man i was rolling on the floor with laughter. I can't stop my laughter. keep posting suck jokes to cheer us up.

Comment

There were 11 people hanging onto a rope that came down from a plane. Ten were Pakis, and one was a Sardar. They all decided that one person should get off because if they didn't then the rope would break and everyone would die. No one could decide who should go, so finally the Sardar said, "I'll get off." After a really touching speech from the Sardar saying he would get off, all of the Pakis started clapping.
            Problem solved.

Comment

aah the master does it again. another nice one from yudhister. please keep on posting such jokes. i wanna hear more.

Comment

Working...
              X