mobiles in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobiles in India

today in india you can see a person livinig without a meal a day but not without mobile .today u can see mobile in hands of a kid to his grandfather,a rickshaw puller to a pilot ,a vegtable seller to a car seller today we it is a mobile world .in market you can have a mobile from the range of700 to 7000 in which you get a lot of facilties a lot of services and functions like infra red ,mms,camera,gprs each and every thing today mobile is a necessisty of ever1 either a kid or a father ,rickshaw puller today we are living in a mobile world , if u 1ce get the habbit of mobile than its very difficult for u to move without it

i agree with u honey, today is mobile world. Market Prices of mobile are being less day by day. anyone can easily get it. But anything has pros and cons. today mobile is the necessity of everyone. But there is limit to everything. misuse of anything is bad.......

Comment

bhavya all we know that a lot of people are misusing mobiles they are taking techonolgy into erong direction and this is a fact everything in this world have 2 faces both negative and positive and people do all this but we can,t do anything just hope for the better and prepare for the worst

Comment

right very right

Originally posted by Bhavyaa
        i agree with u honey, today is mobile world. Market Prices of mobile are being less day by day. anyone can easily get it. But anything has pros and cons. today mobile is the necessity of everyone. But there is limit to everything. misuse of anything is bad.......
        u r very right we can find the information about our family members any time any where, even though befor some time, aprox 5 year when some one is go out side from the home then all the members were waiting for his phone, and if he forget to call then there is much tension about his wellness but today no need to wait for his call you can trace him any where, but miss use of mobile is start when the camera is come with them, amd any one can make MMS, these are the greater missuse of the mobile by this any one make unfair MMS for any one. the dream of Ambani was that every one should be mobile holder http://www.internetheroes.com/dhirubhaiambani.html but today if he is watching the missuse of the mobile then really they feel some guilty.
        Vijay Shrivastava
        Visit Me
        Mail Me

Comment

i think ambani want,s to improve the living standard of the people he want,s to make them advanced he never thinked about this that his dream of makind india heaeven will turn to hell where people will misuse this technology to do certain crimes

Comment

U are very right. There are even pictures of saints and priests walking with mobile phones in their hands. Even beggars have mobile phone. Everyone has mobile phone over there. Its boom time for mobiles in there.

Comment

now it ia the basic nescety of a human being if u once get addicted of this habit u can,t live without it and now it also a art of our daily life

Comment

yea life without mobile is meaningless. It helps you chat at the workplace and waste some time so that you can do less work.

Comment

ur right my friend i appreciate ur thinking

Comment

ya

ya! I agree with india 1989.

For me mobile is Necessarily for emergency talk, not for Wasting

time.

Comment

Yes,its true now today's everybody depends upon mobiles.without mobile life is meaningless.with the help of mobile we can find any information about our family any time and any where.

Comment

Right, now a days everyone has a mobile with him. Sometime I used to miss my childhood days when even purchasing basic mobile is hard for people but thanks all mobile supplier who has accomplished common man dream.

Comment

Yes now a days, every one has mobile phone in hand but at every hand needs differ.
                          Some use phone just for fun but some phone for there basics needs.
                          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 07-24-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X