Wich one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich one?

Okey I know the people of India are more fore the Hindu Religon,(some one stop me if I am wrong) but between the two wich is more common Christianty or Islam?

listen no 1 could judge this thing it,s all about faith it,s all up 2u ur faith because according 2us ur faith is ur inspiration and ur inspiration is ur god
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

In India Hindus form the majority but no one thinks of who is what religion or something in India. They just mix according to who you are. No one is for any religion or against any religion. you find all of the world's major religion over here and other religions too.

People live in harmony. Every religion is treated equally. No one is bigger or smaller.

that's the reason we have a muslim president, sikh prime minister, former Defence minister who was Christian and etc etc.

Tell me any other country where the prime minister or president is of different religions. They are all of the same religion. But in India you find prime ministers and presidents of different religions.

Comment

People in ancient times came and settled on the bank of river Indus. (called indu in hindi). These people living on the bank of the river indu were later called hindus ...

Now whosoever settled there was called the same.. Within hindu religion there are multiple practises and traditions. So hindus within themselves are differnet in many ways. We have many castes and sub castes based on our ancient traditions.. But in modern india these caste systems have percolated to the rock bottom.( a few exceptions are of course there)

So the very existence of the word hindu means unity in diversity.

Riots in gujarat against muslims was condemned by almost every indian. (including hindus.) Althoug we never protested as strongly against the terrorist attacks going on in kashmir against hindus for almost 2 decades now.

As India 1989 rightly pointed out we have sikh prime minister, a roman cathlic leader of the ruling party and a muslim president. (hats off to the president.... i love him)

So hindus are not first. And no body second...Everyone here is equal...

OF course muslim here has some previledges like they are allowed to practise polygamy while hindus are not.. (Thats a crime against hindus ...shitttttttt)

well i cant discuss it all here .....still u can ask for more if u want to

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
          People in ancient times came and settled on the bank of river Indus. (called indu in hindi). These people living on the bank of the river indu were later called hindus ...

Now whosoever settled there was called the same.. Within hindu religion there are multiple practises and traditions. So hindus within themselves are differnet in many ways. We have many castes and sub castes based on our ancient traditions.. But in modern india these caste systems have percolated to the rock bottom.( a few exceptions are of course there)

So the very existence of the word hindu means unity in diversity.

Riots in gujarat against muslims was condemned by almost every indian. (including hindus.) Althoug we never protested as strongly against the terrorist attacks going on in kashmir against hindus for almost 2 decades now.

As India 1989 rightly pointed out we have sikh prime minister, a roman cathlic leader of the ruling party and a muslim president. (hats off to the president.... i love him)

So hindus are not first. And no body second...Everyone here is equal...

OF course muslim here has some previledges like they are allowed to practise polygamy while hindus are not.. (Thats a crime against hindus ...shitttttttt)

well i cant discuss it all here .....still u can ask for more if u want to

well rohit since u think all religion is a waste and "bullshit", why come into this
          debate.
          miqsh
          EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Because the thread talks about whos first here and whos second...

And i never fail to insist that all r equal.
            And i never take the shit when someone says i am superior because i belong to some caste or religion or country...

Some people do it over and over and try to put it logically. That really buggs me....

Comment

Working...
            X