Future of India with New Govt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of India with New Govt

In 16 the Lok Sabha election National Democratic Alliance win 334 seats while BJP itself wins 282 seats. This is really a remarkable victory in Indian history.
    It’s happened second time in Indian history after Rajiv Gandhi.

Modi has given a ray of hope for the youth of this country. People are more confident about his leadership. Lots of parties had won & gone but they have done nothing with economic growth and transparency in governance.

After this historic win what will be the next step of Modi towards our country. He had to meet with our expectations by taking some radical measures to ensure political stability, economic growth and transparency in governance.

Because these three promises he made with Indian people during the elections & now it’s time to fulfill these.

BJP's massive remarkable victory is the biggest victory in the last three decades for any party. Now we can hope for a stable & strong government that will boost economic growth, and lowering of inflation and price rise.

Modi also promised during the election that he will change the life of Indian people if they give him 60 months .

Now after wining election its right time for Narendra Modi to appear as a global leader to take India on the path of development. His testing time starts now.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-20-2014, 10:49 AM.

Yeah.... ofcourse one more time Indian people are full of happiness and expecting Modi Sarkaar will fullfill their hopes. Beside that i have heard that Mr Narender Modi have made to do list for some departments to pay immediate and urgent attention which includes :
    Gas pricing
    Labor
    Finance
    Income tax
    Stat bank of India etc.

I hope at least this time Indian people will not be disappointed any more otherwise the feel for government is still vanishing.
    Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

Of course this victory remarkable in history of India. BJP's victory proves that the decision of the people of this country are absolutely right.Modi government, the country has a bright future. Modi sarkar coming inflation, growth, unemployment, poverty will improve.

Comment

Now Indian people hope depend on Modi Ji and the new govt. let see what do Modi ji for nation progress................

Comment

Future of agriculture is at stake because govt. has ignored for very long.

Awareness about the farmer related govt. schemes

I hope future govt of Shri Narendra Modi will restore honor of Late Narsimha Rao, the original architect of new India.

Comment

Modi government are increasing in people's expectations.I believe that the Modi government, our country will be much better than other countries.

Comment

Let's see what Modi Sarkar will do for a nation.We hope crime will reduce in future and we will live safely.

Comment

We hope our nation will progress now.

Comment

Very happy that now India has a strong and stable Government which can take policy decisions on its own. Mr. Modi is the first politician and prime minister to say that he is the servant of the people.Modi Ji should concentrate on growth and creating sufficient job opportunities.

Comment

Now People are more confident about his leadership and expecting Modi Sarkaar will fullfill their hopes. We hope our nation will progress now.

Comment

i think after arrival the Modi government, New Birth of My Country........

Comment

Yeah.... of course one more time Indian people are full of happiness and expecting Modi Sarkaar will fulfill their hopes.

Comment

Working...
                        X