Clarification about Premise for WordPress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification about Premise for WordPress

We’ve had a whole bunch of people join the Premise family since we announced we’d be no longer selling it after this Friday. Welcome aboard!

We’ve also had quite a few people who are confused. So, I thought I’d share a bit more about what’s happening so you can make a smart decision.

First of all, Premise – our landing page and membership site software for WordPress – is not being “killed off.” We’re simply not selling it as a standalone product after this Friday, December 13th.

The Premise technology is extremely powerful, and highly important to us. It powers Copyblogger’s free and paid member areas, and handles all of the sales at StudioPress, as well as several of our other sites.

It’s also a core element of a new hosted platform that we’ll be introducing early next year. This platform will be completely turn-key, no assembly required – and it will be the exact technology and configurations that power our own sites.

The standalone version of Premise is what we’ve used to build those sites. So, perhaps we’re being a little selfish because we don’t want to sell it “as is” anymore for a onetime fee.

At the same time, that’s why we’re not only letting you know in advance that we’re not selling it anymore, we’re also discounting the price – for this final week only.

So, if you have your own self-hosted WordPress site, and you want to add the functionality that Premise provides, then this is your last chance to buy it as is.

We will continue to support Premise, maintain the code, and improve the functionality for our standalone customers alongside the upgrades we make for the turn-key platform.

If you prefer a turn-key hosted solution, with no assembly required, you might want to wait. The technology formerly known as Premise will provide many of the core functions of these hosted platform sites.

Hopefully this helps clear up any confusion. ☺

Check out everything Premise can do right here:

Best-

Brian Clark
    Founder and CEO
    Copyblogger Media
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Thanks to share your views about this.I really appreciate to this.
    I Love this Forum

Comment

Working...
    X