No announcement yet.

Canada in serious nead for Doctors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all that is because there is a serious penalty even if they are small mistakes
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

They are populating the country with good for nothing people. Mostly refugees from Somalia, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan. They won't contribute to this country.

And the main thing is that they don't give the qualified people the deserved respect and job.

Comment

Dear India1989, I wouldnt say that all people from afghanistan, srilanka ar all good for nothing.I don't think less educated indians or sri lankan are good for nothing,anybody can be usefull.I know many well educated srilankan doctors, ingeneers who serve well canada. The focus should stay on the fact that Canada nead more talented indian professionals,farmers,doctors.

During the end of the 1990s many american Doctors, scientists, programmer of indian heritage decided to come back to india after long career in the united states because they see that something was starting in india.

Many of them are retirees but they wanted to be part of india growth and to help their country.With the money they accumulate during their years of work in USA, canada or england they invest in local companies.

An indian brain who work a few years outside is vener lost and it bring more welath for the country. Candada is the biggest country in the world but have a population of 30 million peoples. The birth rate is the lowest in the northern hemisphere.

In Manitoba,west Canada the familly farms have hard time retaining the youths, who mostly want to move to big cities. I was surprise to see that more and more white farmers are beeing replace by Indina of Sikhism faith.I fall from my chair when I saw in TV a sikh farmer in middle of a huge wheat field.

If you don't beleive be their one example for east Canada:

-------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------
        So 4 generation of indian doctor can make it and come back home with money and respect, so you do. While working in canadian big city making big money as doctor,possibly close to 900 thousand dollars if you manage your career smarty,you can buy a small farm and bring with you your less educated uncles or other family member left behind in india so everybody can be happy.

http://www.cicnews.com/current/index.htm#5

Now weed the need for farmers in Canada even a less educated indian can make it if you have a doctor in the family who can buy you a farm. .
        Indian in canada can have the same impact indian have in country like surinam where indian became majority.

Indian must building more universities to develop more top quality doctor very fast and give them the option to stay or try their chance in another country.It will always be a good investment since indians always come back to their homeland.
        Last edited by RajivvijaR; 07-16-2006, 10:13 PM.

Comment

yeah maybe you are right rajivvijar. Everypeople has an exception. Every type of people has both good and bad.

Comment

The point I was trying to share by this long message is that an Indian working outside of India can be very vital for indian economy.An indian Doctor is very important for his country but if he work 3 or 4 years of he's long career in a foreght country, that cannot hurt the indian health system.

I hope more indian will travel to usa or canada to continue the prestige of their predecessor.It is because of indian excellent programmer working for microsoft that Bill gates started to be interested by India. Then after other companies started to be interested and the rest is now history.

In Quebec, Canada they need farmers and doctors. I know india have a lot of farmers but the territory is limited. Brittish columbia, Canada is the provinve with the most south asian population:sikh,tamil,muslim.
            Their is cheap land everywhere, huge sterritory big like entire indian privinces.

Comment

Well India has already fallen short of nurses and doctors. They lack nurses. I think its better if they stay in India to help the people who suffer here. I don't think that much will happen to indian economy if India go there and work to doctor. All the good doctors will go away over there and all the crappy ones will remain here and you are saying that it won't affect the Indian health care system much. Common we have lost fantastic scientists to USA who went to NASA other wise India would've gone to Mars by now.

Comment

Then let's send the farmer since indian farmers are badly neaded in canada and united states.India have 1 billion people, usa only 300 million, canada even less with 30 million.

I think if india could spend more in education by building many more big university am sure we would not only have enough very talended doctors for india, but we could export the remaining.

With 1 billion people its time to get busy using our brain power as a weapon to conqueer the world.Every poor indian kids should have a chance to study, even the old one. We should develop system to help educate even the adult who didnt have the opportunity.

We should build different level for education for different type of people, not just for the brightest or the richest. Ass long we can provide a seat and a good teacher.

We have million farmers in india strugling, why not help them to go to canada.

Comment

yeah i agree that we can help farmers go to Canada and all other poor people but we should keep intellectual and important people in our country. We can send farmers over there for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X