X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success command success

Comment

• Originally posted by PriyankaDhariwal View Post
      If you think positively, sound become music, movement become dance, smile become laughter, mind become meditation and life becomes a celebration.

When you are in anger, you are just one letter short of danger. While you are good to others, you are one letter more than god. Choice is yours.
      yes, choose that choice what makes you want to became.

Comment

• Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable

Comment

• Yes, Patience and silence are powerful energies. if you have patience then definitely u will succeed in life.and if you have discipline in your life then you automatically make a good impression in front of others

Comment

• “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.”
            Roy T. Bennett
            Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
            www.indiabook.com
            Business
            Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

• “When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”

Comment

• A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

Comment

• “Your Time Is Limited, So Don’t Waste It Living Someone Else’s Life. Don’t Be Trapped By Dogma – Which Is Living With The Results Of Other People’s Thinking.”

Comment

• “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”

Comment

• You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding.

Comment

• Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.

Comment

• Hard Choices, Easy Life. Easy Choices, Hard Life.

Comment

• Don't sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there's nothing else you can give, and nobody will care for you.

Comment

• “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”

Comment

• Life is all memory except for the one present moment that goes by so quick you can hardly catch it going.

Comment

Working...
                                X