Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahabharat 13th March 2014 : Episode 133 : StarPlus

Krishna suggests Subhadra to abduct Arjun

The elders of the Kuru family arrive at Dwaraka for Duryodhan and Subhadra's wedding. Arjun and Krishna discuss about the consequences, if Subhadra gets married to Duryodhan. Krishna suggests Subhadra to abduct Arjun. The Kuru family and Balaram become worried as Subhadra is found missing during her wedding. Shakuni sees Subhadra and Arjun together, and informs the same to the Kuru family. Krishna informs Balaram that Subhadra has abducted Arjun, and will return after marrying him.

Shakuni threatens Ishwara (Krishna) and He smiles......

Shakun : Indraprashth me yadi rajsuya yagga hua, to Indraprasth swatantra ho jayega. Aur woh mere bhanjo ke saath annay hoga.

Parantu akhand Kururashtra par Duryodhan ki satta honi chahiye....

Aur is karye ke liye mujhe yadavo ki sahayata chahiye, aue maine apke bhratashree Balram ko mana liya hai

Krshna – ha... to maine to usme bhi badha nehi dala

Shanuk : to, apki yojna kya hai Vasudev?

Krshna : mera yojna to ati saral hai ; Jis paksh me dharm hoga; mai usi pakhs me rahunga. Kururashtra ko firse akhand banane me sahayata karunga.... to badha kaha hai?

(Shakuni tries to convince Krishna to stay on his side, but Krishna bhagwan says “I shall be always with Dharm)

Shakun : to is anuchit samay par Arjun waha somnath me kya kar raha hai?

(Krishna already sends Arjun with Subhadra to Dwarka so that Shakuni doesn’t find him)

Krshna : Arjun mere kisi bhi yojna ka bhag nehi

Shakun : (then Shakuni makes a great mistake of threatening Ishwar)

Vasudev, mai apko chetawni deta hoon; yadi Arjun apke yojna ke bhag hua to Hastinapur or Yadovo ke beech avashya shatruta hogi....

Then Krishna replies with a big smile : Chetawni !!!! ha ha ! achha uphaas kar lete hai aap mamashree....

(In the whole scene They play with a ball; everytime Shakuni fails to catch it, and Krishna catches it easily; which proves that Shakuni, the holder of Tamoguna is always confused; and the Human form of Ishwara who is beyond all Gunas is always Free from worries..... )

Shree Krishna : jo dharm ki nao banata hai, wohi samudra par kar pata hai....
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Vasudev spoils the evil plans of Shakuni

1) Shakuni plans to destroy indraprasth by getting Subhadra married to Duryodhan so that Balram joins them. But Vasudev spoils his plan.

2) Arjun greets Vasudev and Subhadra feels so happy to see Arjun.

3) Arjun says that it is a conspiracy of Shakuni to ruin Indraprasth. If Duryodhan gets married to Subhadrea, then they will attack Indraprasth and Balram will have to support them.

4) Vasudev says in an indirect way that Subhadra loves him (Arjun).
    Arjun says that she can't marry her because she has already been engaged with Duryodhan.

5) Then Vasudev says that Love is everything. If there is love, special decisions can be taken. He also says how Draupadi has saved the dignity of Dharm by marrying five of them. This way Arjun also should save Dharma by marrying Subhadra.... he must save her from Duryodhan. (But He says everything in an indirect way)

6) Then Arjun says that he can't abduct Subhadra because if he abducts Subhdra, then he will have to fight and he will never raise weapons against Krishna.

7) Arjun says again and again the he can't raise weapons against Vasudev. But if he abducts his sister, he has to fight with Him.

8) Then Vasudev gives the special look to Subhadra and she gets it. She says "I can abduct Arjun" Then Krishna says with a big smile "Love will abduct ability, then Peace will be in the world"

9) Shakuni and Dussasan see Subhadra running with Arjun in their chariot. He feels extremely troubled.

10) Here in marriage, Duryodhand and others are waiting for Subhadra to come. Then Shakuni comes and gives them news.

11) Duryodhan, his father get very angry. At that moment Krishn enters with a very innocent face.

12) He says to His brother Balram that Subhadra herself has chosen her husband which is dharm, so He didn't stop them.

13) When Balram hears that his sister has chosen Arjun; then he also smiles and talks sweetly to his sweetest Brother and doesn't get angry.

14) Krishna talks to everybody convincingly but Pitamah feels a little disappointed and He talks to him also.

15) But Dhritarashtra gets so angry and declares war against Dwarka. Still Shree Krishn keeps smiling......
    www.indiabook.com
    Business

Comment

www.indiabook.com
      Business

Comment

Working...
      X