Do you have any superstitions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any superstitions?

Do you have any superstitions? Most of the elder people believe in superstition, what kind of superstition you have in your home and surrounding?

Still lots of peoples here in this world believing in many kinds of superstitions. But I'm and my famliy not believing on all these superstitions.

Comment

Some times I am superstitious but not a lot.

Comment

Superstition

My family is not superstitious but sometime they believe in superstition like if a black cat crosses your way, it is treated to be very bad day. It may harm your work, health and wealth.

Comment

I'm a positive and practical person. so i'm not superstitious.

Comment

Though I am not at all superstitious but at times I am forced to follow the superstitious created by the society such as today morning my father said not to go out without eating your breakfast as it brings ill luck for the day. I was shocked to hear this but still followed it to make my father feel relaxed for the whole day
            Web design company

Comment

Well the breakfast thing is logical and it is given a superstitious angel only to implement it. Many of the things which are said to be superstitions have some what logic involved in that and if we are intelligent enough to make difference between logical and ill logical then I think we are good to go.
              IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
              IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

What all have happened, that was good, what is happening, that is also good, and what will happen in future that will also be good...........so there is no place for superstition.............

Comment

I'm not believing on all these superstitions.

Comment

Working...
                  X