Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals

One young man got bored in life and went to the Swamiji..

Swamiji said, "You go to this holy river, dip 3 times and all your boredom disappears and your life will be very interesting from that day. You meet me again after this journey"

So, the young man went to that holy river which is very far and dipped 3 times and met the Swamiji again

Swamiji asked that man "How will you compare your journey to Holy River and your return journey to home"

The young man said, "Both journey were of same distance but journey to Holy River was very interesting but the return journey was so boring"

Swamiji said "Even though both journeys are of same distance, journey to holy river was very interesting because you had the goal of dipping in holy river and you are excited of the outcome of that goal i.e all your boredom will disappear and your life will be very interesting". Whereas there is no goal or exciting outcome on the return journey and hence, your journey was so boring"

Keep setting achievable goals whose outcome will interest you the most and go for it without compromising your health and family. This makes life interesting...
    Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Keep it up Priyanka. Good message for those who have no goal in life. Keep on posting the similar inspirational lessons.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

regarding topic

Nice and motivating story.Everybody should have some goal in life.

Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal
      Megrisoft team member
      Article Directory
      SEO India
      Link Building India

Comment

buddy i have some goal in life but those are very hard. Do you think I would be successful in doing so.

1. i want to be a doctor.
        2. i want to act in Bollywood (I am serious, no jokes)
        3. make India no.1 in soccer
        4. Make India the best country.
        5. Remove corruption.
        6. Get Azad kashmir, and aksai chin back from Pakistan and China.

Comment

That' great! You have so many goals to achieve but they are little bit hard to get succeed.
          You will definitly achieve your goals. 'Agar Admi Mein Josh ho kuchh karne ka, To puchhiye wo kya nahi kar sakta.'
          If not all, you will sure get success in half of them.
          I also want to say one thing to you 'Try & Try agian, till the goal is achieved.'
          May God give you will power and strength to achieve and get success in your goals.
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

I won't give up till i achieve those. THanks for enocourage ment megri.

Comment

Working...
            X