Delhi Elections??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delhi Elections??

Why the Aam Aadmi Party’s Victory in Delhi Elections?
    Is this a Big Deal?

Congrats to AAP. We want Arvindji as Chief Minister of Delhi. I really hoped AAP would get a clear majority in Delhi.

Comment

Ofcose it is big deal and i think its all credit goes to Mr Arvind Kejriwal for the success of Aaam Aadmi Party.
      Hope so he do much better than other parties for the welfare of people.

Comment

The Aam Aadmi Party made a stunning debut in the Delhi elections, winning 28 of the 70 seats in the new Assembly, because Aam Aadmi, or Common Man, Party notched up some major successes in the capital.

Comment

yes i am agree with you avrilcory Thanks for sharing your view with us.

Comment

AAP party was working good, but they actually made a big mistake when they take offer of congress. So i dont think this is a big deal.
            narendra modi achievements | modi for pm 2014

Comment

meanoop you are Modi supporter I can see

So where are you from
              IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
              IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

I am from Indore, and i am not a supporter i am a big fan of Modi, and want to see him as PM.

Comment

Good to know. I agree he is a good PM material. Let us see how the elections turn out to be in 2014.
                  IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
                  IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

I can see here maximum people supported Mr. Modi I am also a fan of Modi and want to see him as PM but till election i don't say any thing what will be happen.

Comment

Nameeta ji AAP party or Kejriwal what do u think for that party would AAP party against BJp and Modi?

Comment

Originally posted by Illasharma
                        Congrats to AAP. We want Arvindji as Chief Minister of Delhi. I really hoped AAP would get a clear majority in Delhi.

This is the biggest victory for Delhi and their people. Of course, the impact will affect the whole nation.

Lets see how much 'AAP', is going to be proved their-self, as a leader.

The people of Delhi is excepting very much from him..!

I hope and wish him, that he will stand out on everyone's expectation.

Thanks!
                        Political News India

Comment

There is a huge crowed behind Narendra Modi for PM, its good to see him as PM in 2014.

Comment

Working...
                          X