X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMail...???

Sorry Guys But I Couldn't Resist MySelf... I Need To Ask This Question

Have U Guys Heard About GMail?

I Couldn't Even Find A Single Post On GMail...!!!
    R U Guys Aware Of It???

Yes very much we are aware of gmail and we have gmail accounts also.If you are interested in the same visit this thread http://www.talkingcity.com/showthread.php?t=70
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Satisfied...

Originally posted by nameeta
      Yes very much we are aware of gmail and we have gmail accounts also.If you are interested in the same visit this thread http://www.talkingcity.com/showthread.php?t=70
      hmm... Well U Have One, I've 50 [Damn Serious] , But I Was Just Surprised, No GMail Posts Here...

Comment

We have more than 100 (more serious than you). Rest as for gmail post it depends on the members.any how it has been started now.
        IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Huh...

Hey I Think I Asked U Howz The S/W...???

Comment

Do you want an invite to sign in gmail account, please mail me at emmpeea@rediffmail.com

Comment

yea, you need to be invited to gmail. it's good. easy to search, and it looks good. it's part of google.

Comment

hmm... Well U Have One, I've 50 [Damn Serious]
                Every gmail account you register comes with 50 invites to distribute around.

Comment

Working...
                X