India Forums

Go Back   India Forums > Entertainment Chat > Indian Television Talk > Colors
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2014, 12:35 PM

Congrats's all of you am also like this show very mutch here, as the show, Comedy Nights with Kapil completes its one year, present you a few best moments from the show so far.

Have a look, get nostalgic and get delved in that stark pool of comedy once again!

Shooting with Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan for an episode of his show "Comedy Nights With Kapil" was an experience in itself for stand-up comedian Kapil Sharma.

He was in awe of Big B's demeanour and was happy that audience saw megastar Amitabh Bachchan in his most jolly avatar yet.

Tiger Shroff along with daddy Jackie Shroff graced ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil.' While undoubtedly, all the three guests had a splendid time there, the highlight of the show remained the much entertaining dance moves shown by the Bollywood’s newbie, Tiger Shroff.

As he grooved to the beats of his ever so popular, ‘Whistle Baja,’ the audience enjoyed a lot amid all the fun and comedy gigs by Kapil Sharma and his mad on screen family.

Sushmita, was seen on Comedy Nights with Kapil and she appeared there not for some cause as most of the celebs have done in the past to promote their films, but just to rejoice a few happy moments.

Sushmita is already a fan of the show and its host and producer, Kapil Sharma, that is why when she got an offer to appear on the show, she was very delighted.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:41 PM

hello Friends

Such a very funny and entertaining show i love this show i like these episode of the show :-

Sunny Leone's traditional avatar was a complete vouch-out-for moment on the show. The seductive bella turned an Indian bahu when dadi made her wear a duppatta on her head.

Both Sunny and Ekta had a brilliant time interacting with the audience and sharing a little tits-bits about the film.

SRK and Deepika entered the show riding on a scooter and thereafter were joined by director Rohit Shetty.

The host of the show Kapil as usual was the king of the night and left no opportunity to take a dig at the lead actors and the other co-contestants there.

Old 06-23-2014, 12:45 PM

Congrats's Comedy night all member i love this show special comedy of dadi....enjoy every time when dadi said, ‘ittu sa tha’ or Palak’s ‘o-o-o-o-o-o-o’ or Kapil Sharma’s over perturbed elaboration about wife Sumona’s lips? While Navjot Singh Sidhu’s instant short poetries have always managed attraction, Kapil’s solid timings of punches have no match. ......hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa osm i love you dadi................

Old 12-23-2014, 09:56 AM

Most entertaining show as compared to other comedy shows.... Lv to watch this show. This show has great fan following which include all age group....
Old 03-18-2015, 03:39 PM

I also big fan of kapil.........great show
Old 03-19-2015, 12:13 PM

He is one of favorite personality i love him and his comedy, love his singing style.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:12 PM

I am big fan of Kapil. Kapil Sharma is become a part of everybody life. He is the best ever on the spot comedy making king..
Old 09-16-2015, 02:29 PM

I love Kapil. He make everyone laugh and love this quality because there are very few people who make you laugh.
Old 09-17-2015, 06:25 PM

I love to watch Gutthi's comedy
Old 09-18-2015, 10:07 AM

Kapil Sharma is the best comedian. His show is the most popular show. I am big fan of Kapil Sharma and his comedy. I do not miss even a single episode of Comedy Night With Kapil.