Hi iam from andhrapradesh studying engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi iam from andhrapradesh studying engineering

Hi friends whats a great site i dont think in the dreams also iam new to this forum unfortunately or accidentally i have learned webdesugning and now iam doing www.indianworld.in after seeing this site only i think that this much compition is there for indian forums i think that mergi sir workedhard for this site.Now about me iam studying engineering third year (e.e.e) in ap and iam interested in net browsing search engine discussions and forum reading and postiong http://www.webproworld.com/search.ph...nagarjuna55334 any one interested see me at www.bobby.indianworld.in
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 08-20-2005, 12:27 PM.

Welcome to the forum. Good Luck for your new site
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Hello welcome to the forum.I have visited your website and you are doing a good effort.Hope to keep on seeing you here.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Thank you mam for encouraging

Madam thank you for your encouraging i will be an active member here thank you once again.

Comment

You are always welcome.
          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
          X