What to Say about India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Say about India?

It is hard to keep up with Indian society when you live abroad because there is this feeling of being detached and not knowin anything for certain about India eventhough I am Indian myself but living abroad. I feel that everything I know has been generalised to the point where things seem contradicting and redundant. i feel that information in the web is generalised. I feel that the books are generalised. I also feel that the teachers who teach us in the west about India are generalising very, jumping from topic to topic. I need a friend - Indian preferably - who can show what the real meaning of being Indian is?

OMNI for Inidian Culture and Society you can be in touch with me... I hope, i will able to give you perfect answer of your question

And For Latest News i.e. whats going in India, you can see websites of news channel.... like NDTV.com Ajtak.com starnews etc.

Cheers...!
    Sunilkumar
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thankyou my friend... you are generous knowing that I will have you as a friend to keep in touch with.

Comment

Working...
      X