Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Story in India...

It was a sports stadium.

Eight Children were standing on the track to participate in the running event.

* Ready! * Steady! * Bang !!!

With the sound of Toy pistol, all eight girls started running.

Hardly have they covered ten to fifteen steps , one of the smaller girl is slipped and fell down , due to bruises and pain she started crying . When other seven girls heard this sound , stopped running, stood for a while and turned back , they all ran back to the place where the girl fell down.

One among them bent, picked and kissed the girl gently and enquired ' Now pain must have reduced' . All seven girls lifted the fallen girl , pacified her, two of them held the girl firmly and them all seven joined hands Together and walked together and reached the winning post.

Officials were shocked. Clapping of thousands of spectators filled the stadium. Many eyes were filled with tears and perhaps it had reached the GOD even!
    YES. This happened in Hyderabad [INDIA ], recently!

The sport was conducted by National Institute of Mental Health .

All these special girls had come to participate in this event and they are spastic children .

Yes, they were mentally retarded Challenged .

What did they teach this world?

Teamwork?
    Humanity?
    Equality among all?????

Successful people help others who are slow in learning so that they are not felt far behind.

We can't do this ever because we have brains!!!!!!!!!
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Wow this seriously happened. I can't believe this. This wasn't in any of the newspaper. Wow that's great. They did teach the world about teamwork, humanity and equality among all.

Comment

great

Nice story, It carries great emotions which obligate us to return to our behaves and make them better.

Great choice dear sunil, u know how to change bad human attitudes, and u success. even me.

Comment

Yeah its a great story alright but i don't think by reading this many of us still won't return to our behaves. People need something more big for them to stop being jealous. THey still would only care about themselves. But this was a really good eye opener which will allow people to think that winning is not everything.

Comment

There are type of people who really affecte by reading this type of stories, I mean sensitive people. aren't they?

Comment

Yup i agree with you. there are many sensitive people who are affected by reading articles like this. But there are not many of those. Most of the people will just forget about it the next day. When it comes to real life they will only care about themselfes. Why dont' you think so. there are sensitive people but there are very few.

But many other people would just say that its all those nonsense. THey would say that others won't do it so why would they. So you know depends on what type of people you are.

Comment

yah its true very few are sensitive but social pressures make us to think the other way. It was a very nice story regardless whether its true or not, helping one another without things affecting the help is something that is hard to come by espectionally when there's competition on the opposite side. These girls proved to be more humane than most people are.

Comment

Dear sunil , I told that story to my students and some of them were cried.

They all said that it's great story which remembers other those people who we can't see them ,but only in hospitals where we rarely go for them.

They all said to me to thank u.

Thank u dear .

Comment

wow students were crying. that's great. Maybe they are really emotional. Then it must be a really nice and touching story then.

Comment

good

To sunilKumar.

It a very interesting story.

Comment

sunil, it's really Great & appreciable story!!!

They teach this world Teamwork, Humanity, Equality among all!!!

Comment

Yup it was a great story. Everyone should read it atleast once.

Comment

Working...
                        X