Harbhajan say : I'm still number -1 spinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbhajan say : I'm still number -1 spinner

Despite spending half a decade in international cricket, Harbhajan Singh are seen in domestic cricket. 33-year-spinner Harbhajan himself admits Even today the number -1. Adding that he would soon return to the B team.
    Ferozeshah Kotla ground bowl arrived at the North Zone Vijay Hazare Trophy match play, "said the Indian squad for the purpose of making what could be the biggest motivation. I, like Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir opportunity for every golfer is like a match. "

Harbhajan stature over the player out of the team selectors not easy to keep. Particularly at a time when the Indian bowlers have failed to target domestic and foreign pitches.

Is it that match in which Gambhir dropped for Australia and Harbhajan recalled? Because I don’t know about this. But I think Harbhajan is a good spinner.

Comment

Harbhajan should be back ...Winds never blows in only one way !!!! I think it would be a good decision for Indian cricket board especially for the 20-20 world cup. Well he is a good spinner.
      Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

Working...
      X