Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• india pak unity

Dear Member,

This is in regards of something which is very important and lacking in today's world. It's about 'UNITY'. Not just local unity.

Its about National Unity. Unity of 'BHARAT'. Bharat does not include only India, it includes another two countries which got separated from

Bharat due to some reason. We in the group called 'nbahratsabha' are trying to bring together the people of India, Pakistan and

Bangladesh and strive for the recreation of Bharat. The group also includes other ideologies that may interest you and and force you to join it

and contribute a lot in the work of recreation of Bharat. So please think about it and join the group as reuniting the whole of these three

countries is not a one man task. And if possible pass this email to as many people as possible. The link to the group is given below.

Thanking you,

Member Of 'nbharatsabha',

Gaurav.

Dear member,

this is something that may interest you so pls see my group

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

post it to all u know as it is a matter of unity

u can join it for free

Party leader,

NFIPP

can i ask you something man.

you are talking about Bharat.

what is Bharat to you?

like give me the definition of Bharat

what are the characteristics of people that will help you to identify that that person is from Bharat.

then only i will understand that you are justified in making akhand bharat a success.

first i request you to answer these questions if you don't mind.

Comment

Working...
    X