No announcement yet.

Will Pakistan Stop Terror Support Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Pakistan Stop Terror Support Now?

Everyone is asking this question after the horrific attack yesterday on innocent school children in Peshawar Pakistan that will Pakistan now stop its support to the terrorist groups. Earlier these groups were hitting on countries like India but now the tables are turned and they have started killing their own people.

Would the tables turn now? What do you all think?
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

I believe local people of Pakistan never wanted to support terrorism at all. We all must have heard when celebrities come from Pakistan they also want to get reunited with Indians. I think its higher authorities who support terrorism but the bad effects and all other consequences are always faced by common man. I don't think Pakistan will stop supporting terrorism, because I believe according to them its a power they can flaunt in front of world whereas in reality terrorism is making their own pillars weak.
    Web design company

Comment

Agreed Swati I also donot think they will be able to stop the support as they are into it deep now. For stopping it they need to change alot and which the politician and army there will not allow. But some one there will have to stand up to stop the buck and now their own people have started to suffer.
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

They Don't understand that playing with fire will lead to burn in your hands one day.May be now Pakistan army will take actions on this. My sympathies and empathy is with those families who lost their loved ones.

Comment

Its too sad to hear this...its a shameful attack.
          My heart bleeds for d children of Pakistan...they are stuck between one pathetic govt & the bloody militants whose dirty resolve has only been strengthened by their govt.

Comment

If i say "NO" Pakistan has aims and desires, that given it's weak economy it's fractured government & it's poorly disciplined and corrupt military can't be met by any other means than supporting terror groups.

Comment

For this kind of horrible incidents people should stand for their lives, because it is the time when a common man have to take action. No need to vote for Political parties who came for votes. It is the time to speak up because Govt. is not in the situation to take any strict action on these terrorist groups.... People should bold and fight back for such kind of situations.
              Neha Rani
              Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

The Peshawar killing is just heartbreaking. The death of humanity on every level. What a senseless unspeakable act

Comment

Well they have let loose the butcher of 26/11. Pakistan is not going to mend it ways. Just 48 hours after Peshawar attack and they give bail to Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi. This shows how serious they are of removing terror. This is a joke and Nyla said rightly they are playing with fire and their hands are bound to burn.

Comment

This is very bad that Pakistan is still supporting terrorism. I believe every body is horrified and annoyed with this step taken by Pakistan Govt.
                    Web design company

Comment

Feeling very bad for those naive children’s those who lost their life. Without any reasons they and their families faced problems. Terrorist killed Peshawar students without knowing that these children's are future of Pakistan.
                      Last edited by AditiArora; 12-19-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

If Pakistan would not stop supporting terror even after this incident no one can save Pakistan.

Comment

I'm agree with you @manisha if pakistan still not stop terror then no one can save pakistan

Comment

Many people living in Pakistan are not getting basic necessities. It is a shame!!!

Comment

Pakistan have to stop supporting this kind of bloody terrorism.

Comment

Working...
                              X