Jodha Akbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar is an Indian Historical drama scheduled for airing by Zee TV. The series is slotted for a premiere on 18 June 2013 and airing Monday to Friday. The show is produced by Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms. It stars Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma in lead roles.

Last edited by Guest; 12-18-2013, 05:11 PM.

Rajat Tokas you are a best actor

Rajat is so nice looking in akbar's character. l like...akbar's prformance...!!

Comment

Rajat is outstanding ...actor..paridhi is so cute....they both are amazing.

I Love this Forum

Comment

Jodha Akbar is a sixteenth century love story about a political marriage of convenience saga between a Mughal emperor, Akbar, and a Rajput princess, Jodhaa.

Comment

Cutest couple
          Love the jodi

Comment

Great storyline..... actors also justified their role........ Must watch serial....

Comment

The story as well as both actors are good.

Comment

I like most Rajat in Jodha Akbar. I watched Jodha Akbar only for him.

Comment

According to me Jodha is an amazing actress

Comment

Mind-blowing actors, director, production..

Comment

Jodha is a fiery Rajput princess who is obliged to marry a Mughal emperor, Akbar, for political reasons. Eventually, mutual respect and admiration lead to true love.

Comment

Jodhaa Akbar was a largely fictionalised take on Akbar and the legendary Jodha Bai, his queen consort.

Comment

Jodha Akbar is an Indian Historical drama scheduled for airing by Zee TV. The series is slotted for a premiere on 18 June 2013 and airing Monday to Friday. The show is produced by Ekta Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms. It stars Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma in lead roles.

Comment

Jodha Akbar is a sixteenth century love story about a political marriage of convenience saga between a Mughal emperor, Akbar, and a Rajput princess, Jodhaa.
                            Web design company

Comment

very nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X