Quantico to be aired in India on Star World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantico to be aired in India on Star World

Looking forward to see Quantico in which Priyanka Chopra is making debut on International TV. The promos seem quite interesting I must say and looks to be an action packed drama. I am a fan of CSI and other crime series on Star World and hoping this will be as good and even better than them. I donot know the airing time of the serial so guys whenever you come to know about it do post on the forum.

Cheers
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

In the show, Priyanka plays Alex Parrish, a rookie FBI recruit with a mysterious past. The show also features actors Jake McLaughlin, Tate Ellington and Graham Rogers, who all play fellow recruits.

Comment

It gives us great pleasure to present 'Quantico', a landmark series for India in recent times. There is a lot of chatter and excitement in the country for this show.

Comment

There is a lot of excitement in India for this show this is first for bollywood where an A-List actor Priyanka Chopra is playing a lead in a global TV show.

Comment

The 'Mary Kom' actress Priyanka Chopra is very much excited about it. "'Quantico' is my first international TV venture and I'm actually proud of it. I'm just as excited that the Star Network will showcase 'Quantico' as part of it’s and I couldn't think of a superior launch pad in India for my TV debut," Priyanka said in a statement.

Comment

Yes i'm truly proud of it. I'm equally excited that the Star Network will showcase 'Quantico' as part of its prime time line-up on Star World and Star World HD in India. Priyanka Chopra is playing a lead in an international TV series.

Comment

Waiting anxiously for this show its release date is September 27, 2015
              Web design company

Comment

Ah so it is starting on 27th great. Do update on time as well if someone comes to know about it
                IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
                IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

The show ‘Quantico’ is based on the life of FBI agents. In my opinion, this show will be great show..

Comment

Quantico is Priyanka’s first International TV show, she must be very proud of this. Eagerly waiting for September 27, 2015 to watch her new journey towards the International TV.
                    It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

'Quantico' will be on air shortly

'Quantico'It is an american thriller series,this will air on ABC on sunday from september 27 at 10:00 pm.

Comment

Actress Priyanka Chopra’s debut international TV Show 'Quantico' will be aired in India on English entertainment channels Star World and Star World HD, and she's excited about the "launchpad".

Comment

Quantico is first international TV venture. Actress Priyanka plays Alex Parrish, a rookie FBI recruit with a mysterious past. The show also features actors Jake McLaughlin, Tate Ellington and Graham Rogers, who all play fellow recruits.

Comment

I am big follower of Priyanka Chopra. I am very excited to watch her on an International TV series.
                            Neha Rani
                            Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Quantico Series first episode which was just aired on Star World get successful in making everyone talk about it. Priyanka Chopra who just made a debut with Quantico on small screen is not even getting lot of appreciation from audience but also made critics to talk about her.

First episode of Quantico let this series to get 8 out of 10.

Comment

Working...
                              X