X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage

Hi,

"Marriages are made in heaven"

Tell me in your views how far this statement is true.

Dear Lalita,
    Your message says you are still unmarried !!!
    Because then you must have not talked of heaven.
    All the best.

Comment

Dear Lalita,

Tips for you:

People often dream of the wonderful life they'll have once they're married. It is heaven if we can adjust ourselves to our partner and stop thinking that our partner has to adjust with us. A wife is not a partner of her husband in life rather she is his companion. Their living together is not based on partnership and they are not forced to live it all their lives. Rather, their living together is based on companionship and they become complete companions of each other in all respects.

A proper understanding of this will often remove misconceptions about the nature of marriage and its place in Humans society. Its a hell if both are possessing egos and superiority complex, but of course they can separate themselves at any time so there is a hope of better life. The worst thing is one who just act like a king and the partner is just acting/treated like a slave, that's common in our community, its better to not get married than leading this kind of life. I meant it for both genders why we waste our life with such nasty habits. We should know our personality and like the saying "Give Respect and Take Respect". We are all equal, equal in every aspect if we act like that in our life not in this kind of forum/virtual life we will say it ourselves "Life is Beautiful"

That's it its my opinion about marriage and I strictly will abide to what I said in my life, with out some creative ideas what's the meaning of a married life then!!!

Best wishes,
      Vijay
      Last edited by Guest; 12-21-2004, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Marriage

Dear Vijay,

Thanks,
        I have only one word to say about your thoughts "Great?"

Comment

Never get married

Comment

matrimonials

Hi friends,

Is marriage such a bad idea?

I am happily married to a wonderful soulmate.

Meenakshi
            Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2005, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Ofcourse not. Marriage is not at all a Bad Idea. Its just that few people expect a lot from this institution.

My suggestion would be - Dont expect anything.. you will definitely get everything )

Comment

Humm! Very complicated question, I can't answer at the moment But I can do one thing for you, I will give you a call after my marriage and tell you that whether they are made in Heaven or Hell?
                Last edited by sunil; 09-07-2005, 05:53 PM.
                Link Building Resources
                Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Marriage is what we make it!!

First of all, Vijay... Great Words. I hope you do abide by it.

About marriage....whether they are made in heaven or not, I don't know. But I do know that even if they are made in heaven, their durability depends entirely on us.

I have been married over a year. My husband and I are both very independent by nature and quite stubborn. In some people's case this could have been a disaster, but with us, because we are both independent, we understand each other's need for freedom in life. We are very much in love, and good friends, but we both also have our seperate hobbies and interests, as our personalities are greatly different. We fight and we argue too. But at the end of the day we both love each other, and respect each other. The main thing I believe some couples forget is that just because you are married, does not mean you are not your own person anymore. Married or not, we are who we are, and our partner needs to accept and respect that.

Comment

hey ,

Basic question was are Marriages made in heaven?
                    ===>Marriage are made in heaven .... coz its not necessay that to whom you love you will marry it totally depends on the situation in life... life is not in our control and if some one say then he/she is stupid ....
                    Note :- All individual on this earth have there own chracter. We think that nobody can affect our feeling and life but as we are social we have to intract with other so call social human being who can hurt our feeling or you can hurt their feeling...
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Hmmm! Well said Sunil! I appreciate
                      Link Building Resources

Comment

Im agnostic to god, religion etc. So any assumption of heaven or hell that is distinct from earthly life is beyond my comprehension. Marriages are made on earth

Comment

There is God and marriage are made in Heaven .... other wise venky would have married his x-gal friend ...

Comment

Venky my friend don't worry there is someone special waiting for you. Forget your past [i know it's very tough to forget all those moments] But I adivce you to do that. You will definitely get a nice Girl very soon.
                            Link Building Resources

Comment

Marriages are made in heaven tested on earth
                              Megrisoft Team Member
                              Search India

Comment

Working...
                              X