Manipal Universtiy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manipal Universtiy!!

Hey guys, I want to get some info on Manipal university. How is the environment there, the infrastructure and everything about Manipal University. Is it a good university to go to, or is it just like any other government colleges and university.

Hello.....

plz send me proper information about Manipal university...

Comment

Manipal university in famous university for technical or non-technical courses.Manipal Group institutions are located on scenic campuses, which provide high quality lifestyle and ideal environment for study.Thanks!!

Comment

Had joined Sikkim manipal for distance education MSc IT and found the Post graduate programme really good. It is a recognized university from UGC. Technically good programme for post graduation. I would recommend for anyone who wants to technically excel in IT.

Comment

If you are looking to get into finance sector and want to have a successful career within the domain.

Join programs such as certification courses in finance, investment banking courses, financial analyst course that equips the candidate with requisite knowledge and skill set to begin a successful career in Financial sector.
          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 09-22-2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Next year i want to join Sikkim manipal university for MBA Distance in IT marketing stream.

Comment

Manipal University has a separate hostel section, There are messes in different parts of the campus and a student can choose to be a member of any of these. Membership in either of them is compulsory for students staying in the MIT campus and Mangalore campuses. This is not applicable for the health sciences campus.

Comment

Working...
              X