Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can tell me any outstanding English forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can tell me any outstanding English forum?

I want to train my English practice, if you know some outstanding English forum besides India BOOK, please tell me, thanks very much.
    We are Beijing HUIDAYU Science & Trade Development Co., Ltd,we amainly exports household textile products and hardware products for home use with good quality and low price,we can supply a great variety of products ranging from cushion, curtain, table cloth, bamboo curtain, bamboo mat, bath curtain, all kinds of hand tools (pliers, hammers, wrenches, tool sets, garden tools), gifts and crafts for home and office use, welcome to send me an inquiry by E-mail:hdy_global@yahoo.com.cn, thanks.

Hi,
    Don't know about a forum. However, check this article out: http://www.indiahowto.com/speak-english-fluently.html

This is a great article on learning to speak English fluently. Helped me a lot.

Best of luck,
    Hope this helped!

Comment

Thank you all the same
      We are Beijing HUIDAYU Science & Trade Development Co., Ltd,we amainly exports household textile products and hardware products for home use with good quality and low price,we can supply a great variety of products ranging from cushion, curtain, table cloth, bamboo curtain, bamboo mat, bath curtain, all kinds of hand tools (pliers, hammers, wrenches, tool sets, garden tools), gifts and crafts for home and office use, welcome to send me an inquiry by E-mail:hdy_global@yahoo.com.cn, thanks.

Comment

check out this one... see if it can help!!!

Comment

Working...
        X