1. CBDT has decided that if due tax under PMGKY, has been received by 31st March, 2017, and deposit in the Bond Deposit has been received by 30th April, 2017, the declaration in Form No.1 can be filed by 10th May, 2017. Circular No.14 of 2017, dated: 21st April, 2017.
2. Under GST Supplier MUST maintain Stock records of raw materials, finished goods, scrap etc (including gifts, goods lost). Composition supplier exempt.
3. MCA has issued Clarification regarding online generation of challans for offline payment cases vide Notification dated 20/04/2017.
4. RBI in consultation with ICAI has clarified that the repatriation of accumulated profits shall not be considered as disposal or partial disposal of interest in non-integral foreign operations as per AS-11 (The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates).
5. C&AG: Provisional empanelment status of firm (along with provisional point score) for the year 2017-18 will be available in website from 26.04.2017 to 05.05.2017. if any clerical mistakes email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Today is the Due Date for Service Tax return for the half year ended march : 25.04.2017 and E-return of DVAT for the quarter ended march : 25.04.2017