What is Outsourcing India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Outsourcing India

Outsourcing is the transference to third-parties, the performance of functions once administered in-house. Outsourcing is really two types of service: ITO - IT Outsourcing, involves a third party who is contracted to manage a particular application, including all related servers, networks, and software upgrades. BPO - Business Process Outsourcing, features a third party who manages the entire business process, such as accounting, procurement, or human resources.

More Resources:

http://www.indiabook.com/articles/ht...970423266.html
    http://www.indiabook.com/Business/Outsourcing/
    Yes
    92.31%
    No
    7.69%
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Hi Megri

Most of the IT outsourcing is being done to INDIANS, the reason is that india has very experienced consultants, web designers, animation multimedia experts, and software developers and they provide perfection and quality standards.

In Indian web industry, 80% of revenue is from work done for offshore clients and most is from US and Europe becasue indian are dedicated to help clients and their business and they have proven record in managing offshore relationships, and managing outsourced projects.

Maximum work being outsourced to india is in belwo industry:-

Website Design Development and Redesign
    Portal Development, Directories and Search Engines
    Custom Web Application Development
    Content Management Solution
    PHP Programming and Shopping Carts
    ASP Programming Web Design
    ASP.NET Programming Web Development
    Advanced Dynamic Websites
    Jagan

Comment

Indian's no doubt are best in almost all fields and are very hard working and dedicated as well.The country can have be successful not only in outsourced work but also can have overall success in all areas if the right infrastructure is made available to the people as there is no lack of talent.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

yes, right! There is no lack of talent in india, they need right infrastructure made available to show the talent. But this can be done only if there will be good leaders in the politics which can think these types of things.

Right now they are always busy in the politics.
        Jagan

Comment

the joys of outsourcing

This is bound to ruffle a few feathers....

With all our immense Indian talent, as most of you claim we have, is it not ironic that we need to depend on work other people do not want to do?

If we really had talent we would be outsourcing not begging for the outsourcement pie from other people.

We simply do the specified clerical/technical work for creative people abroad.

OK, you ruffled feathers,RESPOND.

Comment

Originally posted by jagan
            Hi Megri

Most of the IT outsourcing is being done to INDIANS, the reason is that india has very experienced consultants, web designers, animation multimedia experts, and software developers and they provide perfection and quality standards.

In Indian web industry, 80% of revenue is from work done for offshore clients and most is from US and Europe becasue indian are dedicated to help clients and their business and they have proven record in managing offshore relationships, and managing outsourced projects.

Maximum work being outsourced to india is in belwo industry:-

Website Design Development and Redesign
            Portal Development, Directories and Search Engines
            Custom Web Application Development
            Content Management Solution
            PHP Programming and Shopping Carts
            ASP Programming Web Design
            ASP.NET Programming Web Development
            Advanced Dynamic Websites
            You look just like my cousin, Gokul.

Comment

Why what is common between the two.let us know so that I can also know.
              IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
              IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Commonalities

Originally posted by nameeta
                Why what is common between the two.let us know so that I can also know.
                ANSWER:
                Two noses,one eye,two mouths and one ear.

Actually,I agree with you that commonalities are harder to find.

Comment

Outsourcees And Outsourcers

Frankly speaking, if that were true than I would say that baboons_in_the_night is somewhat right. Indian's are doing technical work for "creative minds", but what does creativity mean it can be defined as thinking up breakthoughs and being innovative or a leader in the field or in the arts thus programming is creativity.

So in a way outsourcees are begging to get that piece of the foreign pie as well as showing their dedicatedly attained skills to foreigners.

But in the end who are the ones that are providing the funds, who are the ones that are in full control?

I recently heard that Indian companies are recruiting (outsourcing) other individuals from different countries. This might be a problem, is there a policy - a main headquarter - regulating this? I'm not speaking about regulating the poor NRI's or the ABCD's who are already having it tough in the foreign lands cause of prejudice, racism and adapting, I am speaking about the NIB's (non-indian blood) who want a piece of the pie and have full control? If this occurs, India will then be a mere ground under the power of NIB's. Do Indians really want that, I for one don't? If I recall my history this seems like another episode of Aryans invading our turf.

Comment

Outsourcing to India is a very popular choice today. Everyone seems to talk about the outsourcing industry alone. But they all have a reason. India is a country with proven experience in business process outsourcing industry good services services.Indian is that we can get many more qualified people in India are willing to work for lower wages than in other countries. Most Indian companies are now monitoring the ISO to prepare a good report on the international market.
                    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 05-24-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Yes i agree with you all indian's are best and the Outsourcing of India increase.
                      I Love this Forum

Comment

Outsourcing business includes both foreign and domestic contracting to India refers to business process outsourcing services in the outsourcing industry or relocating a business function to another country.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by avrilcory
                          Outsourcing business includes both foreign and domestic contracting to India refers to business process outsourcing services in the outsourcing industry or relocating a business function to another country.

Thanks

I agree with you avrilcory Thanks for sharing your view with us.

Comment

Working...
                          X