Immigration Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Services

Having an immigrant parent, I saw firsthand the hardships of trying to make a living in the United States without the proper immigration status. My mother is now a naturalized citizen and I now dedicate ALL of my time helping others through the immigration process so they may successfully visit, work, or live in the United States.

We are L&R Family Consulting, a family owned firm dedicated to helping individuals and their families worldwide through the US immigration process.

Some of the services we offer are:

* ALL visas
    * Lawful Permanent Residence ("Green Card")
    * Naturalization
    * Work Permits
    * ...and much more!

Other perks that our "family members" may enjoy are:

* REFERRAL REWARDS: The more friends and family you send to us, the bigger your rewards!

* CHRISTMAS RAFFLE: Enter to win a special gift for the holidays from L&R!

* SANTA CLUB: Send us your child(ren)s santa letter and we will make one wish come true.

* BIRTHDAY WISHES: Register your child and we will send them a surprise on their special day!

No other lawyer or consulting firm offers this kind of care to their "clients"...because here at L&R, you're not a client, you're a part of our family - even after your case is closed!

Check out our website at LRImmigration.com or email us at Services@LRImmigration.com for more information.

We look forward to working for you!

Regards,
    Armida Lowery-Rodriguez
    Owner/Consultant
    L&R Famiy Consulting

HOLIDAY SPECIAL:
    From now until December 31st, mention Indiabook.com and receive 50% off our service fee!

Check back after the new year for monthly specials...
    Last edited by megrisoft; 12-19-2005, 09:44 AM.

Good luck and thanks for giving 50% concession to Indiabook members.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Hope everyone had a safe new year and is looking forward to 2006!

The holidays may be over, but we invite Indiabook.com members to enjoy 30% off our services, now thru March 31st, 2006.

We look forward to servicing you this new year - MsLowery

Comment

Thanksssss
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

Working...
        X