color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color

Which is your favourite color and what it symbolises ?
    Last edited by Kanika khurana; 09-22-2015, 11:53 AM.
    I am a very sincere,loving and caring person.

Har ek rang acha hota hai

Comment

yes sushma every color is beautiful because each color has its own meaning.

Comment

My favourite color is Pink.Pink color related to unconditional love and understanding, and giving and receiving of development.

Comment

I love all colors because Zindagi me her ek rang jruri h mere dost !!!!

Comment

Red is my favourite color its symbolizes Action, Confidence, and Courage.

Comment

My favourite color is green. it's symbolizes Nature, environment, healthy, good luck.

Comment

I love light yellow. symbolizes of sunshine, happiness, and warmth.

Comment

But my favourite color is white... White color is the combination of all colours.

Comment

I love Green colour.It's symbolizes Nature, environment,happiness.
                    Last edited by SangeetaNegi; 06-11-2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I like red color which symbolize love, passion, desire, heat, longing, lust, sensitivity, romance.

Comment

I like white colour because it symbolizes peace and peace of mind is necessity for all than other things.
                        Neha Rani
                        Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

My favorite is Blue, It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.
                          It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

I love Black colour . It symbolizes power, elegance, evil, and mystery
                            Priya Sharma

Comment

Working...
                            X