This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a moderator on this forum?

There are many derogatory posts on india on this forum. worse still many are from ill educated chinese. as a favor to the country, if u are maintaining this forum, take some time for cleanup. if u just hosted a site to sleep on it, its a shame.

if u don't find the time or enthusiasm ask for volunteers who could take care of this site. anything related to india should be a matter of national pride and not let at the mercy of some stupid people posting nonsense whereever they want.
    I 'll show u a new world!

Daily more than 300 spam posts are been cleared two times a day.We will take care of doing it more frequently and effectively.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

I agree with nameeta we are try our best to remove all please report spam and help us. thanks
      Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
      www.indiabook.com
      Business
      Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Hey megri one more question. Do you guys remove all those stupid threads started by noobs to talk about adult stuffs too. They should be removed from this site asap.

And yeah those users who made those topics should also be banned.

Comment

"Report Spam" button

Originally posted by megri
          I agree with nameeta we are try our best to remove all please report spam and help us. thanks
          a suggestion, introduce a "Report Spam" button in every posting. That way its simple for reporting spam by the clients like us.

Comment

Yes I agree with Omni, by the way nameeta or megri. Please answer my question.

Is this an Indian forum?

If you say yes to this then answer my next question.

Why are Chinese talking shit about Indian and there's no abuse reported against them or no warning given?

Comment

please report the post here I will delete it immediately We are for you all members here not for Chinese
              www.indiabook.com
              Business

Comment

Dear Omini I will discuss with software people for "Report Spam" button
                www.indiabook.com
                Business

Comment

Well its quite nice to hear that megri and india1989, carry on fellow members.
                  Last edited by Omni; 01-17-2007, 09:54 AM.

Comment

See the whole line of threads in import/export/trading link in the main menu. A definite cleaning is needed moderators.

Comment

Spammed Thread

the thread 'Indian Import Export and Trade' is being attacked by that I mean it is being over spammed.

This is a SPAM FREE ZONE or at least is should be

Comment

I suggest removing all posts in Indian Politics category which are about Chinese cities or compare India and China because they don't have anything to do with Indian Politics.

Comment

Originally posted by datang
                          Moderators' task is to delete the garbage articles written by garbage guys such as Mr.Urine
                          I think the moderators need to clean up filthy people like you.

Comment

i was not talking to you dumbass, not even now. I was just letting other people know that people like datang needs to be cleaned up. If people like datang doesn't know english or how to communicated then it's not my problem. By the way he's on my ignore list too, and I am pretty sure he's on the ignore list of this forum. Why the hell does he bark all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                              i was not talking to you dumbass, not even now. I was just letting other people know that people like datang needs to be cleaned up. If people like datang doesn't know english or how to communicated then it's not my problem. By the way he's on my ignore list too, and I am pretty sure he's on the ignore list of this forum. Why the hell does he bark all the time.
                              very simple...
                              Last edited by Parveen Komal; 03-07-2007, 08:13 PM.
                              I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Working...
                              X