Information about E Aadhaar card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information about E Aadhaar card

Eaadhaar is a 12 digit unique identification number issued by the unique identification of India on behalf of the government of India. The number which had been provided by UIDAI will serve as a proof identity and address of individual resident of India.

Also can be chaecked online directly, on the official site.

Any individual irrespective of gender and age, but a resident of India and satisfies the verification process lay down but UIDAI can enrol for Aadhaar.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 02-12-2015, 11:48 AM.

Very informative post, please tell me I have created my aadhaar card long time back but after 5 months it is not yet delivered to my house what should I do now?
    Web design company

Comment

you may search for the near Aadhaar card making station and make a complain there. or you may visit eaadhaar website for more details.
      Last edited by Parveen Komal; 02-17-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

The Unique Identification Authority of India has launched its e-Aadhaar portal through which people who have enrolled for Aadhaar and have been waiting for their Aadhaar letter can easily download their Aadhaar letter online and use them anywhere by just taking a printout of the same.

Comment

You can download your Aadhaar card online from eaadhaar website.

Comment

In a bid to allay considerations of stakeholders on the validity of e-Aadhaar and cut-away portion of Aadhaar letter, the distinctive Identification Authority of Asian nation (UIDAI) on Monday aforesaid either of the 2 are going to be thought-about a sound proof of identity and address.The UIDAI that is implementing the Aadhaar project processed in an exceedingly statement that each — e-Aadhaar and cut-away portion of Aadhaar letter, is to be thought-about as a sound proof of identity and address.The Information Technology Act, 2000 provides for legal recognition of electronic records with digital signatures.Hence e-Aadhaar is to be treated as a sound document seeable of the actual fact that it's been digitally certified, the authority aforesaid in statement.

Comment

Rajni Verma

one best thing in Adhar card i found is that in case you lost your card it can be easily downloaded from its site just by showing receipt provided at time of registration

Comment

Working...
              X