Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to avoid site title after page title?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to avoid site title after page title?

I am really fed of this thing; i don't want to continue site title after page title but i don't know from where it's happening. Previously; it was showing site title but now it started showing H1 element after single page title. You can see it by entering, in the Google search box. I would like to know if anyone can work out how to remove the site title/H1 element from the single page title. Any suggestions are welcomed.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-11-2015, 03:47 PM.

Originally posted by Rajmalhotra
    I am really fed of this thing; i don't want to continue site title after page title but i don't know from where it's happening. Previously; it was showing site title but now it started showing H1 element after single page title. You can see it by entering, in the Google search box. I would like to know if anyone can work out how to remove the site title/H1 element from the single page title. Any suggestions are welcomed.
    Google can amend the page titles (and meta descriptions) if it's algorithm thinks it can do better than you. That happens quite a bit and varies according to the search that people use.

The only way you can influence what they do is to come up with excellent titles and descriptions and then cross your fingers that their computer will agree. Don't sweat about it too much.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-11-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X